Special Chapter

Hi Ya'll!

It's been awhile since the last time I wrote a chapter. I hope everyone is healthy and doing fine. I've been very busy that's why I haven't write a new story. As you all know english is not my first language so it's not easy to write even a chapter because I have to always think "What is the english word of this and that". So I need a lot of time to write chapter. Anyways If I have a-lot of free time in my hands I'll try to write a new story.

As always thank you for Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

TEN YEARS LATER

Gulf is now the highest paid actor in Thailand while Mew retired from the entertainment industry five years ago and is now running their business empire. A year after their wedding MewGulf decided to have a child via surrogation.

PRESENT DAY

Mew: "There's a change on my schedule"

Gulf: "You can't come to the premier night?"

Mew: "Yeah, my secretary informed me that there's a problem that needs to be solve right away in Scotland"

Gulf: "I see...."

Mew hugged and kissed him "I'm sorry I'll make it up to you after I settle everything there" Gulf smile and replied "When will you be back?"

Mew: "After two weeks"

Gulf: "....."

Mew sighed and said "I can't ask dad to go there and resolve it Gulf and you know why"

Gulf: "I understand"

Mew: "Then can you please smile for me?"

Gulf force a smile and buried his face on Mew's chest "I wish we can be together always, like before Mew" he murmured. Mew rubbed his back and replied "You're the only one I will love in this lifetime Gulf and what I'm doing right now is for the future of our family"

Gulf: "I love you"

Mew: "I love you more"

Alexander T. J is a young and very promising child actor that everyone and love and adore. He's only 9 years old but his acting skills are superB. Every directors want to cast him in their films and series. Brands also want him to be the model of their product but his parents are very strict. He is only allowed to accept two acting roles and five commercial ads every month. Some are brave enough and tried to talk to his parents but they all failed. If it's just an ordinary actor they would immediately accept the offers but Alexander is not an ordinary child he comes from a very wealthy and famous family.

ONE WEEK LATER
  AT THE EVENT

Alexander is currently in a mall tour for his meet and greet. He like this kind of event because he can personally meet and thank his fans for their support. But the media once again criticized the event. For them he is still too young to be expose like this to the public but they could only comment about their feelings verbally because if they write it on an article they know that it will be taken down right away.

Host: "Sawadee krap everyone! Thank you for waiting! I know you guys want to see Alexander now right? So, let's welcome him!"

Alexander walked to the stage and wai to the crowd and to the host and said "Sawadee krap P"

Host: "How are you today?"

Alexander: "I'm very excited P"

Host: "That's good to hear nong, but before we proceed let's take a sit shall we?"