Chapter 29

3RD PERSON POV

Pinky just said bye to her friend when Mew arrived she stood up and was about to kiss him but Mew evaded it "Have you been waiting long?"

Pinky smiled and said "No I just arrived, so what do you want to talk about?"

Mew: "I cant go with you tonight."

Pinky dropped her smile "Why? You know that its our anniversary today! You didn't even greet me and I let it slide and now you're going to tell me that you can't go with me!?"

Mew: "Im sorry but I cant P Boss said that there is an important meeting with some of the directors and sponsors tonight at 8 its a new movie project."

Pinky wanted to scream at him but she cant lose her cool there are alot of people in the restaurant "So you want me to go by myself is that it?"

Mew: "Im sorry"

Pinky took out her phone and called P Boss

P Boss: Hello?

Pinky: For tonights meeting can Mew skip it?

P Boss took awhile to answer her "No he needs to be there."

Pinky: But its your job as his manager why is he needed there?"

P Boss: Nong its been 2 years since you've been together with Mew you know that he's a famous actor you should have adjusted already.  There are times that the director or sponsor only want to talk to me and their are times they also want to meet him personally."

Pinky: You cant move it?

P Boss: Those people are also busy Nong.

Pinky sighed "Ok Bye!"

Mew silently heave a sigh of relief "I have to thank P Boss later."

Pinky with teary eyes look at Mew "You know that I've been looking forward to this trip and this is just...." her tears fell she really felt hurt by the way her plans was ruined.

Mew immediately went closer to her and hug her he feels guilty for lying to her and her crying like this means she is really hurting.

Mew: "Im sorry I'll make it up to you, How about we go to Phuket this Saturday?"

Pinky immediately stopped crying and look up to him "And then when its time to go you're going to bail out on me again."

Mew wiped her tears and smiled at her "No i'll cancel all my schedules for this Saturday I promise."

Pinky smiled at him and then suddenly kissed him on the lips then she hugged him she looked at someone and smirked.

Pinky: "Okay after eating I will cancel all my bookings and then I want you to spend the whole day today with me."

Mew had no choice but to agree then he excused himself and went to the restroom he took out his phone and then called Gulf.

Mew: "Did I woke you up?"

Gulf sleepily answered "Yes, why are you not back yet?"

Mew: "I....I can't go back Gulf."

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "She....wants me to be with her today as compensation of bailing out of our trip."

Gulf: "And you agreed..."

Mew: "She cried Gulf it means she is really hurt."

Gulf: "Do you want me to cry to? I thought you said you will always chose me Mew was it just empty words?"