Chapter 45

3RD PERSON POV

Mew is the first one to wake up and smile when he saw a handsome face sleeping beside him, he look at him lovingly lifted his hand and touch Gulfs face then he gather the sleeping Gulfs into his arms and hug him tightly. Gulf stirred and then opened his eyes he looked up and smile when he saw Mew staring at him "Good Morning" then he kiss Mews lips.

Mew: "Good Morning are you in pain?"

Gulf: "A little"

Mew: "Do you want pain reliever?"

Gulf: "Yes please"

Mew got out of the bed and went downstairs came back and handed Gulf a glass of water and the the pill "P Boss said that TharnType cast will have a schedule this weekend did your manager already told you?"

Gulf: "Not yet"

Mew: "I still have shootings and some photoshoots and I also have an overseas project"

Gulf: "I see, you will be busy"

Mew sit beside him and said "I want you to come with me everytime I have overseas schedules."

Gulf stared at him in surprised "But their will be gossip if I keep on accompanying you Mew."

Mew smile "Don't worry they will just think that its because we are promoting TharnType."

Gulf: "But-"

Mew cut him off by kissing him on the lips Gulf closed his eyes and opened his mouth and responded. After successfully shutting him up Mew whispered "Please" then his lips travelled down to Gulfs neck lick and suck the hickey he left last night Gulf hand grab and grip his hair "Ahhh...Mew stop sucking it, it hurts" Mew lifted his head and stared at him "It does?"

Gulf nodded his head then pouted "You bit and sucked it so hard last night."

Mew smirked "You got off because of it though"

Gulf buried his face on the pillow because he is embarrassed.

Mew laugh and tease him "How cute"

RESTAURANT
PINKYs POV

"Any news?"

Guy: "What happened to your hand nong?"

"Long story. I paid you alot than the others so Im expecting good result."

Guy: "I only gathered small information about her and this is the most difficult job I did so far."

"Why?"

Guy: "Its because that girl is part of the Royal Family, I don't know what her tittle though."

"WHAT BULLSHIT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW HUH?!! THAT BITCH? PART OF THE ROYAL FAMILY!?!!!"

Guy: "I suggest you lower your voice Nong or you'll be in trouble when someone hears you."

"I cant believe that kind of girl is Royal she acts barbaric and her mouth...shes...shes a disgrace to the Royal Family!"

Guy: "She has alot of connections Nong I don't know why you're asking about her but these information that I will give you is the only ones that I can gather and Im not going to do more because its dangerous."