Chapter 5

PINKYs POV

I have to do something about this. I wont let anyone come between Mew and Me if I have to do it all over again then so be it!!

3RD PERSON POV

Mew and Gulf will have their 1st appearance as a couple tonight. Mews fans are already occupying the whole parking area of the Mall since his FC announced the time of his arrival. Not all of his fans like the idea of him playing a gay role but they still went there to see him.

Once they arrived fans swarmed Mew to take pictures of him while Gulf just went inside silently. He went to where Mews manager is standing.

Gulf: "Sawadee Khrup P do you have any instructions for later?"

Manager: "You don't have to worry about that just let Mew lead you. You just have to follow along ok.?"

Gulf: "Ok P"

The event  started and everyone scream their lungs out for Mew some also cheer when Gulfs name was called.

MC: "Alright everyone calm down... calm down... Im sure you guys are excited and all but let them talk!"

Silence...

Mew: "Sawadee Khrup Im Mew its nice to see you all today!"

SCREAMSSS....

Mew put his finger on his lips to tell them to be quiet and fans followed him.

Gulf: "Sawadee Khrup Im Gulf nice meeting you all."

SCREAMSSS...

MC: "How are you tonight guys? Did you guys arrived together?"

"Yes"

MC: "So you are this close now? I thought the workshop havent started yet?"

Mew: "Ah yeah our workshop will start next month. Although we just met 2 weeks ago we try to meet often so that once the workshop starts we will not be awkward with each other."

MC: "Oh really thats dedication right there guys. I know you are very busy Mew I'm amazed that you still have the time to meet Gulf."

Mew: "Ofcourse and Gulf is also busy with his studies but he also find time to meet me. So both of us are working hard for this series."

MC: "So Gulf what is your reaction when you knew you got the role?"

Gulf: "Actually I was shocked because I'm just a newbie and there are alot of people who auditioned. I am still in doubt right now I mean I still cant believed I got the role."

MC: Im sure you did your best and you did well  at the audition for you to get picked by Mew.

SCREAMMSSS....

Mew: "YES! he did very well."

MC: "For those of you who dont know Mew handpicked Gulf. He chose him ok? Let that sink in."

Everyone in the venue went crazy and scream because of what they just heard.

After the interview comes the photo session with fans and Mew did some fan service requested by the fans like hugging Gulf holding his hands ect.

Gulf also went along with what Mew is doing although he still felt awkward because of what happened before. He let Mew lead him and he just followed along.