Chapter 77

SURPRISE‼️ I will be busy tomorrow so I decided to Publish this chapter today. I hope you guys like it💜

Anyway TharnType The Series casts are having their 1st Fanmeeting today👏🏻 I could only wish that I was there lets all cry together😭

Ps: Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding The Superstars Charmer to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Its already 12 and everyone are dancing and drunk except for Gulf and his bodyguards. Praepailin still didn't do anything suspicious and Gulf is now convinced that she didn't came to here to ruin his night so he relax. Pond ordered one bottle of Jack Daniels and the others ordered their favourite drinks too Gulf on the other hand is still not finished with his. Mew told him awhile ago to not drink too much so he will do just that.

Praepailin: "Gulf why don't you go and dance?"

Gulf: "I don't dance Prae"

Praepailin nodded she excused herself headed to the restroom she immediately dialled Pinky's number.

Pinky: "Hey hows it going over there?"

Praepailin: "I cant do it Pink he's surrounded by his bodyguards."

Pinky: "Don't worry about it just follow my plan ok?"

Praepailin: "I don't know Pink I'm scared and his bodyguards wont leave his side and Gulf is too cautious around me."

Pinky: "Don't overthink ok? This plan is going to succeed as long as you do what I told you to."

Praepailin: "But-"

Pinky : "You will be free from me by tomorrow Prae you will finally be able to erase that video of yours."

Praepailin: "Ok then tell me what are your plans to those bodyguards Pink?"

Pinky: "You don't have to worry about that Prae I will handle them."

Praepailin sighed "Alright and Pond is asking when will you pay him."

Pinky: "Tell him to check his bank account tomorrow morning."

Praepailin: "You didn't instruct him to do anything aside from introducing me to his friends right?"

Pinky chuckle "Why are you worrying too much Prae? Just do what I tell you to do and I will be out of your hair after this! That's what you wanted right? This is your chance so just stop asking and start working."

Pinky ended the call and Praepailin sighed he look at herself in the mirror and said "Why do I feel that there is something that shes not telling me. I can't trust her but I don't have anyone who can help me with my problem." Then she remembered someone that made Pinky speechless and scared "Gulf's bestfriend! Yes! Her! She can help me!" She hurriedly returned to their table, hopeful and smiling widely approached Gulf "Hey can I talk to you Gulf? Please? This is really important!"

Gulf: "What is it Prae? Just tell me right here don't worry about them they don't really care about anything aside from my safety."

Praepailin: "Gulf you have to leav-"

Her sentence was stopped when Pond put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed it hard he leaned and whispered to her ear "You better stop right there princess or you're video will be all over the internet tomorrow shes watching you, you know."

Gulf: "Ahem! Pond stop being rude she was about to say something to me don't interrupt her."

Pond smirk and let go of Praepailin "Alright Im sorry I just want to invite her to dance but it seems like you guys are discussing serious matter so I will sit here and wait for her."