Chapter 65

Thank You for loving my book and always Voting,Commenting and adding TSC to your RL💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew and Gulf came back with drinks in hand, Mew noticed his bestfriend stunned face so he tapped his shoulder "Whats wrong?"

Ice: "Nothing"

Mew: "Uh-huh"

Gulf nudged Sam and whispered "What did you do?"

Sammy: "Nothing."

Gulf eyed her "Whats with P Ice stunned expression awhile ago?"

Sammy: "Well he asked me how do I find him and I told him Normal."

Gulf: "And you still wonder why your still single?"

Sammy: "What? I only told him the truth Gulf I find him normal nothing special."

Gulf: "You're not interested in him even just a little?"

Sammy: "Lets see what he will do first."

Mew: "What are guys whispering about?"

Gulf: "Noth-"

Jane: "Mewww~~~"

The 4 of them got shocked when a drunk Jane suddenly came on to Mew hugged him and then kissed him on the lips. Sammy was the first one to react she stood up grabbed and gripped Jane's arm so tightly and pulled her away from Mew. Jane screamed "AWWW!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

Sammy: "BITCH! you dare do that infront of Gulf?"

Gulf immediately grab Sammy's hand "SAM! STOP!" he is afraid that Sam will hurt Jane just like what she did to Pinky before.

Mew who also recovered from the shocked told Sam to let Jane's arm go "SAM!"

Sammy pushed Jane and let her go "Wheres her manager anyway shes pretty wasted."

Mew face Ice and said "I will go look for her manager P can you please look after Jane for me?"

Ice answered "Ok sure" he guided the very drunk Jane to a seat behind them and then he looked at Sammy  "You almost broke her arm."

Sammy turned smile at him and said "You're exaggerating Ice I just grabbed and pulled her and she's lucky that Gulf is here to stop me na or else she will wear a cast tomorrow."

Ice looked at Gulf questioningly as if asking what she meant?

Gulf sighed "She broke Pinky's wrist before P."

Ice: "WHAT!? You're that violent?"

Sammy rolled her eyes "She slapped Gulf and bragged about it so I taught her a lesson she wont forget."

Ice: "You do realise that Gulf is a guy right?"

Sammy: "Yes"

Ice: "He can handle himself."

Sammy: "Well if its a guy then I will not intervene Ice but since its girls and aggressive ones then-"

Gulf rolled his eyes and interrupted their conversation "Can you not talk about me as if I'm not here? I can clearly hear the both of you."

Sammy looked at Ice "Well~ wanna dance?"

Ice smile "Sure"

Gulf was left alone on their table, a few minutes later Mew came back with Jane's manager.

Mew: "Where is Jane?"

Gulf: "Over there"

Mew: "You should take her home P she's very drunk and it will be bad for her if someone see her like this and take a picture."