Chapter 79

Thank you for loving TSC and always Voting,Commenting and Adding my story to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy: "Gulf stop crying na~ it wont solve anything you have to tell me what happened last night."

Gulf: "Sam I can only remember a little of what happened last night."

Sammy: "Ok tell me everything you remember."

Gulf told her everything from arriving to the club until when he got dizzy. Sammy raised her right hand and gestured him to stop talking then she turned to Praepailin she grabbed her hair tightly and forcefully raised her head "BITCH YOU DRUGGED HIM!!!?" Praepailin tried to free herself from Sammy's hand but failed "I....I d..don't know what you're talking about!"

Sammy: "Do you think I will believe you? YOU THINK IM STUPID HUH?!!! YOU BEING THERE AT THAT FUCKING GATHERING IS NOT A COINCIDENCE!! SO YOU BETTER START TELLING THE TRUTH BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL BREAK ONE OF YOUR FINGERS EVERYTIME YOU LIE!!!"

Praepailin looked at her horrified and said "Yo...you won..t do tha..that!"

Sammy: "Try lying again and you'll see! Now tell me DID YOU DRUGGED HIM??!! WHAT KIND OF DRUG!!"

Praepailin hesitated but still answered her "I don't know what your tal-" she suddenly screamed from the pain.

Sammy broke her thumb and said "Let me ask you again Did you drugge-"

Praepailin cut her off and shouted "ECSTASY"

Gulf: "WHAT!!!"

Praepailin looked at Gulf and said "But Im not the one who drugged you Gulf. When I went to you back then and asked if I can talk to you its because I want to tell you everything but Pond came and threatened me." Praepailin sobbed and continue "I..I don't have a choice Gulf Pinky she...she threatened me please believe me Gulf Im also a victim here they also drugged me. Pinky only told me to drug you but I promise you I didn't do it."

Sammy stared at her for long time before  she lets her go and sit beside a very shocked Gulf "So you're saying that someone did it? And you have someone in mind right?"

Praepailin: "Its Pond."

Sammy: "Who's this Pond Gulf?"

Gulf: "He is also my friend but I cant believed that they knew each other."

Sammy: "Obviously the bitch did her research."

Gulf suddenly grabbed Sam's hand and said "We need to tell Mew about this right now Sam."

Sammy rolled her eyes "That stupid guy is the least of my concern right now Gulf! You should think more of yourself right now."

Gulf: "But Sam~"

Sammy ignored him and turned her attention to Praepailin "Another question, did you had sex?"

Praepailin: "I cant remember what happened last night."

Sammy: "Are you clean?"

Gulf: "SAM!"

Sammy: "SHUT UP GULF! ANSWER ME!"

Praepailin: "I...I am"

Sammy: "You will come with us to the hospital because I DON'T TRUST YOU! I will get you tested!"

Praepailin: "....."

Gulf: "Sam-"

Sammy: "And you too"

Then she takes out her phone and dialled a number.

Female: "Bumrungrad Hospital how may I help you?"