Chapter 63

Who miss Sammy Yall?

Thank You for Voting,Commenting and Loving TSC 🙇🏻‍♀️💜

PS: Today is MewGulf 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY 👏🏻💜  Go to twitter and join the party guys😘

3RD PERSON POV

Mew slept for an hour before Gulf woke him up because PBoss told him that Mew and Jane scenes is next to shoot.

Gulf: "Hurry! your hair need to be fix and your make up too."

Mew yawned and stood up he went to sit in front of the mirror and let his make up artist do her job.

Mew: "After this where do you want to go?

Gulf: "Home"

Mew: "Did you sleep too?"

Gulf: "No I was busy chatting with my university friends."

Mew: "Who?"

Gulf: "You don't know them even if I tell you their names Mew."

Mew: "What did you guys talked about?"

Gulf sighed he stood up and went to him unlocked his phone and hand it over to Mew "If you're so curious then read it." Mew didn't hesitate and took his phone right away he went to the group chat and read the messages. Gulf is shaking his head while looking at him "Are you satisfied?"

Mew: "This gathering I want to go with you."

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "I just want to meet your friends."

Gulf: "You don't trust me is that it?"

Mew: "I didn't say that."

Gulf: "You will be the Center of attention there Mew."

Mew glare at him and said "I don't care Im going and thats final."

Make-up Artist: "Guys lower your voices or someone will hear you."

Gulf: "Alright we will go there so stop being mad, you still have scenes to film and I don't want you to have NGs again. I want to go home and rest early so don't make a mistake ok?"

Mew: "Mmm"

After they talked Mew approached Jane to discussed how they will act their scenes but he noticed that Jane wasn't herself so he asked her whats wrong.

Jane: "Mew I still cant believed what I just saw awhile ago."

Confused he ask her what did she saw and Jane told him what Gulf did.

Jane: "You know that its Taboo Mew, being in a same sex relationship when you're in this line of work."

Mew: "Can we not talk about this Jane? We need to concentrate on our work right now."

Jane: "I will not give up Mew Im sure you're just experimenting or you temporarily got addicted by him but it will not last you will get tired of him. I didn't pursue you before because my rival was your childhood friend so I gave up but now I will not give up Mew."

Mew got annoyed once again so he look at her and said "What you said are all wrong Jane I LOVE him and I will NEVER LEAVE HIM for anyone else specially YOU! Now if you still want to shoot the scene you better stop this or I will tell the director that I want to change my partner in this movie!"

Jane was shocked by what Mew said she is also afraid that if Mew really tell the director her chance of becoming more popular will slip away she did everything she can to get this role, to be paired by Mew he will not let it all go to waste so she apologised to him and told Mew that they should rehearse while the staff are still busy.