Chapter 94

SURPRISE‼️

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL and also for still loving this book despite the lack of update for the past weeks💜🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

The first episode of TharnType has already aired and it got so many views and trended online. Although everyone from the productions to sponsors already expecting the series to be a hit because of The Luck Charmer, they still had doubts because its his first time acting in a BL series and some of his fans are against it, also his onscreen partner is a newbie and now became his real life partner. That part is the most worrisome to them, but now that they saw that the series is a hot topic they can finally relax.

Mew and Gulf are now busy with their schedules for fan-meetings for TharnType and solo projects. Gulf expressed his worries to Mew about his solo projects because he is a newbie and he got use of Mew being around him and always save him from all the awkward questions from the reporters. Right now they're backstage discussing Gulf's worries again.

Mew: "Just answer their question right away."

Gulf: "But you know me Mew I need a few seconds to think before I can answer them what if they get mad at me because of that? They will write bad articles about me and it will also affect you."

Mew hug him and kiss his forehead and said "Don't worry about me na everytime they ask you a question that is out of line or just to gossip about other actors just tell them politely that you can't answer their questions because you don't know what others are thinking."

Gulf got confused "I don't understand Mew."

Mew brush his hair with his fingers and said "They usually ask you about personal matters or your opinion about other actors behaviours during filming or about their posts on their social medias ect. you know useless stuffs just to gossip and I'm pretty sure they will bombard you with questions about me and our relationship so just answer them like what I told you earlier."

Gulf: "...."

Mew: "But ofcourse if its about you, you have to answer them truthfully na."

Gulf nods his head.

Mew: "By the way the Premier of my movie overseas is next week Gulf we will promote in 5 different countries we will also do some interviews and I have photoshoots and a commercial filming."

Gulf: "For how long you'll be gone?"

Mew: "Two weeks."

Gulf sigh he wanted to go with Mew but he knows thats its impossible because of their conflicting schedules.

Mew: "I already told dad that I will borrow his private jet and his pilot to fly you to where I am whenever its your day off. And I already asked your manager for your schedule this month so theres no need for you to be sad na."

Gulf's face lit up when he heard what Mew just said he smile widely and kiss Mew on the lips to Mew's surprised. Gulf doesn't like to do intimate stuff in public but because of how happy he is he forgot that they're in a dressing room with so many people around. Mew smile and then close his eyes he kiss back and his hands went to Gulf's hips while Gulf's hands encircled on his neck. They're kissing passionately when someone coughed loudly Mew stop responding and opened his eyes and he saw Mild smiling and said "Please have some respect to us who are still single in this room." Gulf stop kissing Mew and then he buried his face on Mew's neck because he is embarrassed.

Mew smile at Mild and said "Im sorry about that."

Mild tease "Gulf I didn't know that you're this bold." Mew laugh "Stop teasing him Mild he's already embarrassed."

Mild gesture zipping his mouth walk back to his seat next to Boat.

Mew caress Gulf's hair and said "He's already gone Gulf." Gulf lifted his head and smile. Mew pinch his cheek "You can also bring Pa and Ma along if you want. I already gave my schedule to the pilot so he knew where I am on your day off."

Gulf: "Im sure Ma will be very happy to come along but Pa have work."

Mew: "Its fine if he can't come I will just buy gifts for him."

Gulf: "Ok"

Mew's Manager: "Its time guys."

Everyone lined up to go to the stage and fans are screaming their lungs out for every name the MC called. The cast are now promoting the series.

MC: "Now last but not the least the hottest couple right now and since they can't be separated Im going to call them both na~ Please welcome Mew and Gulf."

Every one screams even the MC when both of them appeared hand in hand on stage they both bow to the MC and the crowd.

MC: "Sawadee khrap PMew and NGulf."

Mew: "Sawadee khrap and to all the fans who are here and waited for us thank you so much."

Gulf: "Sawadee khrap P and to the fans thank you for coming here today."

MC: "Please sit down now guys."

The MC talk to the cast about the filming and the workshop and also their first impression to each and other. Everyone is having a fun time answering and teasing each other, fans also joined in and sometimes they ask questions too to which the casts answered playfully. But the atmosphere went from cheerful to tension right away when a fan said "PMew your ex-girlfriend is so quite on social media right now she also stopped commenting on your posts and alot are curious as to what her reaction was when she knew that you guys are together." The MC was so speechless by the boldness of the fan and the casts facial expression quickly changed to worry but Mew didn't even flinched by the fans question Gulf on the other hand is also worried. Mew smile and said "After we broke up we stopped talking and communicating with each other. We just moved on with life."

Fans started murmuring to each other they're surprised by how Mew is telling then about the end his 3 year relationship like its nothing and one fan cant help but voiced out what's on her mind and ask "Isn't it too fast for you to move on P?" Gulf put his hand on top of Mew's and and squeeze Mew look at him and smile and said "Don't worry na."

Mew was about to answered when the MC said "Nong don't you think thats a litt-"

Mew cut him off smile at him and said "Don't worry Nong I will answer her." Then Mew look at the crowd with a serious face and said "What happened between Me and my ex-girlfriend is irreconcilable and my family and her family knew that. I don't want to elaborate on this as it is a very personal and sensitive matter please refrain from asking me about this in the future." The crowd went silent after Mew said those words they're surprised because they're so used to him always smiling and playful to them totally the opposite of his expression right now. They're scared of how serious he is right now and the MC cant take the tension anymore so he change the subject right away to Mew and Gulf.

After the fan-meet the medias waited outside they wanted to interview Mew, but he already anticipated it so he sent his manager outside to tell the Media that he will not comment any further about his ex and his past relationship and for them to respect his privacy. The media people are mad because they felt like Mew disrespected them by only sending his manager and not facing them personally.

**************************************
I hope you guys like this chapter💜
I will also update my other story What Change You? later😘💜