Chapter 84

Im still sick but I don't feel dizzy anymore YAY!🙌🏻 Anyways Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

Ps: I read all your get well soon wishes THANK YOU SO MUCH🙇🏻‍♀️🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew forwarded the txt message to Pinky's mom and dad then he turned off the vibrate on his phone and put it on silent mod, before he went back on to the bed spooning Gulf kiss his neck and closed his eyes.

Gulf woke up around 2am to pee he carefully move out of Mew's arms and stand up but almost scream from the pain "Fuck!" He massage his hips and slowly walk to the bathroom to do his business after he's done he search for his bag because he bought a pad of pain reliever. He almost give up searching for it when he finally found it he take one and was about to go back and lay beside Mew when he noticed Mews phone screen lights he picked up the phone and saw alot of missed calls and unread txt messages he got so curious so he carefully grab Mews hand and pressed his thumb on to the button to unlocked his phone. Once unlocked he read all the messages which are mostly from Pinky his eyes widened when he saw the pictures and all the messages he forwarded all of it to Sam and told her to reply on his number.

After awhile Sam txted him.
MESSAGE

Ur l8 on d news?

Wat do u mean?

I guess Mew ddnt tell u?

Yeah do smethng bout ds pls

I already did Gulf don't worry

Wat did u do?

Well d momnt she sent dat msg 2 Mew I already clled d ambulance shs n d hospital rn.

How did u know?

I hd hired alot of people 2 hve her moni2rd Gulf even her phone. She cnt escpe from me I won't mke d sme mstake again. So just relax ovr der and w8 4 me na~

Ull come?

Yes with my bf ofcourse

Im so happy Sam

Tell Mew 2 ignore any msgs or calls from her bcuz I wont let d bitch die just lyk dat I don't wnt hr dead I wnt her n jail!

Ok...Sam wen r u coming?

I stll hve somthng 2 do...dont worry as soon as possible ok?

Ok I hve 2 go now Sam gud nyt

Night Gulf

Gulf is smiling widely while rereading their conversations he thought "I love Sammy so much" he got startled when someones hand wrapped around his waist so tightly "Who are txting and why are you smiling like that!?"

Gulf laugh "You just woke up and here you are getting jealous right away?"

Mew: "When it comes to you I get jealous easily so you better my question Gulf."

Gulf: "When I woke up I noticed your phone screen lights and got curious so I unlocked it and read the messages. I got scared that you will contact her because of what she sent you so I forwarded it to Sam."

Mew: "Sam? So she was the one you've been txting?"

Gulf: "Mm...she said that she knew everything and that you should ignore her calls and txt messages from her because she will not let Pinky die."