Chapter 88

Im feeling much much better now so I will update regularly from now on guys🙌🏻😘

Thank You for Loving TSC and always Voting,Commenting and Adding my story to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy woke up early in the morning to prepare for "The Show" she planned for almost a week now, she's now doing the final steps of her plan and that is calling and visiting some important people.

Ice: "Baby good morning."

Sammy: "Did I wake you up?"

Ice: "Yes but its fine because its you."

Sammy: "I called to invite you to dinner at Vertigo later, around 4:30pm"

Ice: "Their opening hour is 6pm baby."

Sammy: "I reserved the whole restaurant babe so just go there at 4:30 ok"

Ice: "Ok I will see you later then I love you."

Sammy: "I love you too bye."

She sighed "Its gonna be a long day today" she  stood up and went to the bathroom and took a shower before she went out to go to the Palace. She arrive there unannounced so the guards was surprised and immediately let her in.

Sammy: "Where's uncle?"

Maid: "His highness is at his study room Princess."

Sammy nodded and was about to go to his uncle when someone suddenly speak "What are you doing here outsider?" Sammy rolled her eyes and continued to walk "HEY! IM TALKING TO YOU!" Sammy stopped walking and turned around and irritatedly answered "Im here not because of you and I don't want to talk or see your ugly face so if you'll excuse me I don't want my day to be as ugly as your face Princess."

Cousin: "HOW DARE YOU!!"

Sammy: "Im in a hurry bitch so don't dare ruin my day today or you will really regret it."

Her cousin shut her mouth because shes scared of Sammy so she stomp her foot and turned around.

Sammy went to his uncle's study and knocked twice before his uncle answered and she entered. When her uncle lifted his head he was surprised to see Sammy he stood up and hugged her "What a surprised Melanie"

Sammy: "Uncle Im sorry about what happened in Maldives."

Uncle: "It is already settled Melanie is that the reason why you are here today?"

Sammy: "No Im here for another reason."

Uncle: "Which is?"

Sammy: "I want to invite you to Vertigo uncle for dinner but you have to go there at 4:20pm."

Uncle: "Let me see my schedule first"

Sammy: "Uncle you have to come I already booked a seat its my way of thanking you for your help."

Her uncle ruffled her hair and said "Very well I will cancel all my afternoon schedule, by the way you have to behave in public Melanie it is not good to be so aggressive and violent in public what if someone recognises you it will reflect on the Palace too although I don't really care about it but there are people here in the Palace that does not like you and it will give them reason to voice out their dislike of you. I forgot to tell you that I am planning to give your title back as a Princess officially as soon as I become King."

Sammy eyes widened "WHA...WHAT!!? UNCLE!!! I don't want the tittle I HATE IT!!! I also HATE living here!!"

Uncle: "Do not worry about it because I purchased a property near here and it is yours as for the title as long as I am King you will be a part of this family and no one will question your existence or hurt you here. The Title that they took away I will give it back to you and I am not taking no for an answer from you Melanie."