Chapter 42

Yall I don't know what to feel Im excited at the same time sad for tonights final episode😢 I don't want it to end yet😭 I will miss them🤧 I hope theres season 2🙏🏻

PS: Thank you so much for always voting,commenting and loving The Superstars Charmer💜🙇🏻‍♀️

3RD PERSON POV

Mild turned his attention to Pinky she is so pitiful right now in his eyes because she keep on crying.

Mild look around "Where is Mew?" He asked her but she can't speak because of the pain. So Mild once again turned his attention to Sammy "Where is Mew?"

Sammy: "Probably making out right now"

Mild: "What!? What do you mean? Its not the time to make jokes Sammy you inju...I mean shes injured."

Sammy laugh "Relax! Geez its just a dislocated wrist I can realign it back if she wants."

Mild: "Sammy! How can you be so heartless!"

Sammy suddenly glared at him "You don't know the who you're helping Mild"

Mild confused "What do you mean?"

Sammy: "Well-"

Pinky alarmed interrupted them "Im fi...fine Mil...d"

Mild worriedly turned to her "No you're not! Wait don't move ok? I'll asked for an ice pack we need to wrap it to reduced the pain and swelling." He stood up and went to the bar.

Sammy: "You can stop acting now no ones watching."

Pinky raised her head eyes still in tears "You...bitch it re..ll.y huurt..s."

Sammy coldly look at her "Im surprised that someone like you can still feel pain I thought that you wont feel anything."

Pinky gritted her teeth and shut her mouth she didn't utter a word until Mild came back with an Ice pack and a bucket full of ice.

Bright came too back with P Boss and they notice the bucket of ice. Bright is the first one to speak "Whats is this Mild??

Mild: "This is for Pinky she hurt her wrist."

P Boss immediately sit beside her concerned he ask "What happened Nong"

Pinky didn't say anything so he turned to Sammy "What happened"

Sammy: "Broke her wrist"

P Boss: "WHAT! How did it happened?"

Sammy: "She slipped I guess?"

Mild was staring at Sammy the whole time and Bright noticed it so he joke "Mild its not the time to get lovestruck ok? We need to know what happened here so stop staring at her."

Mild: "....."

Although P Boss doesn't like Pinky's attitude sometimes he still felt sorry for her so he carefully wrap the ice pack and then help her place her hand inside the bucket "Nong do you want to go home? Where is Mew?"

Pinky: "He went to the restroom P"

P Boss: "Alright I will go there and tell him what happened ok? Just don't move your wrist so it wont hurt na."

Pinky nodded.

P Boss went inside and he heard Mew's voice

Mew: "Gulf please believe me I wasn't lying to you I really didn't received notification and I was so busy because I got hospitalised a lot of my schedules has been pushed back I went to 3 meetings this afternoon."