Chapter 33

Yall Im sorry for updating late today the doctor actually advised me to take a rest but I love you all so heres chapter 33😘
I hope you like this chapter💜

Anyways yesterday I slept early and missed MewGulf IGLive😭They're so sweet and Gulf called Mew "Mew" without the "P" guys!!!! OMG!! They're that close now🤧

3RD PERSON POV

Mew: "Ma~ I'm planning on breaking up with Pinky when I get back."

Mom: "Do what makes you happy Mew. I will still treat her the same though I can't just ignore her after what she did before."

Mew: "I know Ma~ I still remembered every sacrifices she made and all she did for me thats why Im feeling guilty but I can't lose that person so I have to make a choice."

Mom: "This person asked you to break up with her?"

Mew nodded his head.

His Mom smirk "a possessive type huh?"

Mew laugh.

After they talked Mew cooked for their dinner to his Moms delight, after that they went to the veranda.

Mew: "How's your treatment Ma?"

Mom: "Its fine Mew don't worry."

Mew: "When are you going back?"

Mom: "Soon"

Mew went to his mom and hug "I want you to comeback before the premier of my movie."

Mom: "I'll be there don't worry, when are you going back?"

Mew: "Tomorrow, I still have shootings and photoshoot schedules Ma~ Im sorry that I can't stay longer."

Mom: "Its ok Mew I understand."

Mew: "Thank You Ma~ I love you so much!"

Mom: "I Love You Too Mew!"

CHIANGMAI

Gulf no better than Mew he too is not himself he misses Mew and he wondered why he didn't even message or call him "Did he chose her over me?" Sammy cant take it any longer "you can stop staring at your phone now Gulf because no matter how long you stare at it there will be no messages and calls from him."

Gulf: "What do you mean?"

Sammy: "Because I blocked his number."

Gulf: "WTF SAM! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Sammy is checking her nails and calmly said "Well he needs to decide fast but he is wavering because someone is taking advantage of how naive he is so I decided to help, you should thank me you know."

Gulf: "Why should I thank you? What if he thought that..."

Sammy: "Because of my helped Mew will have no choice but to decide and that... that... bi..Pinky cant manipulate him anymore" she thought.

Gulf: "What about Pinky?"

Sammy: "She will be a future EX"

Gulf sighed "I can't have a serious conversation with you Sam!"

Sammy rolled her eyes "What?! Im just telling you what is going to happen if my plan works which by the way Im 100% sure that its going to work so you should shut up and wait then thank me later ok?"

BANGKOK
PINKYs POV

Thats my plan you have to act accordingly ok?