Chapter 133

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Today Mew finally convinced Gulf to go home so that he can rest properly. Gulf was reluctant at first but he talked him out of it. Gulf stayed by his side for months without proper sleep because he always wakes up whenever a nurse comes into the room to check up on him. He wanted Gulf to sleep in their house without interruption. Mew knew that Gulf will think of him even if he's home thats why he promised that he will call him later.

Since his mom haven't arrive yet. Mew sat up and reached for his wheel chair, when he got a hold of it he concentrated on moving his legs and was late to react when the wheelchair suddenly moved and he fell off his bed. He groaned from the pain and when he opened his eyes he saw blood on the floor he tried to crawl but he had no strength and his right arm is in pain. He keep groaning and screaming for help.

Gulf keep tossing on his bed, he cant sleep. He is waiting for Mew to call him but its already eight in the evening and he's still not calling him, its making him worry so he decided to go back to the hospital to check on him. When he arrived and walked closer to Mew he saw his busted lower lip and a cast on his right arm. He wanted to scream in anger but he controlled himself because Mew is asleep.

When the door opens and Mew's mom came in he immediately asked her "Ma! What happened to Mew?" Mew's mom was surprised to see him there.

Mom: "Why are you here?"

Gulf: "He promised that he will call me but he didn't call so I got worried. What happened to him Ma?"

Mom: "I don't really know the exact details Gulf because when I arrived here I saw him on the floor bleeding"

Gulf: "Did someone tried to hurt him?"

Mom: "No he said he fell"

Gulf: "Why? He could have call for help!"

Mom: "Let's asked him the full details when he wakes up na~"

Gulf nodded his head and went to sit beside Mew's bed.

Mew woke up around five in the morning. He turned his head and sighed when he saw Gulf sleeping while holding his hand. He squeezed Gulf's hand and called "Gulf" Gulf opened his eyes right away and asked "Are you in pain? Do you want me to call the nurse?"

Mew: "No I want you to lay beside me, come"

Gulf laid beside him and asked "What happened Mew? I was worried" Afraid that his wound would reopen Mew tried to slowly and carefully explain what happened to Gulf.

Mew: "I want to try standing up on my own...I was holding onto the wheelchair...it moved...I fell"

Gulf: "From now on I will not leave your side and I will not listen to you!"

Mew knew that Gulf is upset and he felt guilty so he said sorry and promised him that whenever he want to try something he will tell him so that Gulf can help him with it. Satisfied, Gulf smile and embraced Mew and whispered "Let's go back go sleep"

Mew: "Mm"

Gulf was annoyed when he felt that someone's shaking him. He tried to slapped away the annoying hand.

Sammy: "Wake up its already eleven!"

Mew: "Its that late?"

Sammy: "In the morning"

Mew: "Ahh~"

Sammy: "I heard what happened to you so it's fine if you don't talk Mew"

Gulf: "Now go away Sam"