Chapter 126

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

The next day Gulf and Sammy are the only ones inside the room because his parents went home to get some clothes. Gulf have so many questions and he knew that Sammy is only one who knows the answers. He looked at Sammy and asked "Sam can I talk you?" Sammy smile and move closer to him "Yes?"

Gulf: "How're the bodyguards?"

Sammy: "They're all fine Gulf, just like you they all have casts too but they're ready for discharge"

Gulf: "...."

Sammy: "If you're thinking about who did it just leave it to me"

Gulf stare at her and was about to asked but Sammy suddenly said "I'm not going to tell you anything about it Gulf because I want you to concentrate on getting better, aren't you bored here?" Gulf rolled his eyes and said "Ofcourse I am! And its frustrating because I cant even do anything without someone helping me"

Sammy: "By the way I arranged an interview for you because your fans are all very worried and they're still outside waiting for news"

Gulf: "Sam I'm not really in the mood for any interview"

Sammy: "You're not worried of your fans? You want them to stay outside? This interview is just for you to say thank you to them and tell them to go home. I already talked to the reporter and told her not to ask unnecessary questions"

After the exclusive interview of Gulf was released it went viral to all social media outlets he also trended number one. His fans are all happy about the news although they still want to know what really happened to him.

Gulf is slowly recovering from his injuries and for the past days he keep asking for Mew and why didn't he visit him. Everytime he asked his parents they would always say that Mew is busy and that he will surely visit when he's not busy anymore. He knew that his parents are hiding something from him. Trying his luck he also tried to asked his bestfriend about it but Sammy would always dodged or changed the subject and Mew's parents only came once after he woke up and they also said the same thing his parents had told him.

Gulf wanted to go look for Mew but both of his legs are in casts so all he could do is asked them over and over again.

Gulf: "Where is Mew Ma? Pa?"

Mom: "Honey we already told you that he is busy"

Gulf is starting to get mad "Even if he's busy its IMPOSSIBLE for him to not visit me!"

Dad: "Son calm down ok? He came when you were asleep but had to go again because of his busy schedule"

Gulf laugh sarcastically and said "I'm not dumb Pa I know you're not telling me the TRUTH! ALL OF YOU!!

Sammy: "Theres no need to scream Gulf"

Gulf glared at Sammy and said "You're my bestfriend but you're lying in front of my face Sam! Don't make me HATE YOU!" Sammy didn't even flinch of his threat, she just rolled her eyes and said "Calm down will you?"

Gulf: "I know somethings wrong Sam I can feel it! Mew not showing his face for more than two weeks is not him. When I had an accident before he fucking left everything in Japan and came back here to checked up on me! And now your telling me he's just busy?"

Sammy sighed "Gulf I think-"

Gulf: "JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!!"

Sammy: "With your condition right now? I don't think you can handle the truth Gulf so please just stop asking and focus on getting better"

With tears in his eyes Gulf grabbed Sammy on her shoulders and said "WHERE IS HE SAM!?? Pleasee just tell me Sam...pleaseee"

Sammy look at him in the eyes and said "FINE!!! He's dead Gulf!!"

Gulf froze then he wiped his tears and said "Alright Sam! I'm sorry I screamed at you na~ I will  not asked again so you can stop with the lame jokes" When he didn't hear Sammy laughter he looked up and saw how serious her face is.

Gulf: "Nonononono its not true right Sam? You're just mad because I keep asking you right? You...can...stop...now...plea...se tell me its not true Sammy~"

Sammy close her eyes this is the scene she didn't want to witness thats why she wanted to keep it from him for as long as she could. Gulf gripped her shoulders and started shaking her begging her to tell him she was just joking but Sammy said "It's the truth Gulf" Gulf let go of her. He was silent for a few seconds before he screamed and cry loudly. His mom immediately ran and embraced him tightly "Shhh.... its alright honey N Mew is also in this hospital what Sammy really meant is-" Sammy cut her off and said "Auntie lets not give him false hope its better to tell him the truth"

Gulf: "Wha...t do you mean?"

Sammy: "The doctor said that he is like a living corpse Gulf. He is still in the ICU and the doctor said its all up to him now"

Gulf: "Why??"

Sammy: "He tried to save you Gulf but another car hit both of you, he protected you till the very last second thats why he had it worst, his spine is damaged, his legs and arms his head was also severely injured"

Gulf couldn't bare listening to her anymore and screamed "STOPPP!! THAT'S ENOUGHH!!! Thats....enough Sam~" Gulf cried so hard until he passed out. Sammy called the doctor to right away. The doctor came and checked Gulf up and told them that he is fine physically but he still needs to talk to a psychiatrist for his mental health specially now that he knows what happened to Mew.

After the doctor left Gulf's parents asked Sammy about the person who caused the accident but Sammy lied and told them that she's still gathering informations when in-fact she already knew who did it two days after the accident.

Sammy: "Don't worry auntie, uncle I will make sure whoever did this will pay"

Then she excused herself and went to visit Mew. He entered the room and sit beside him. Sammy grabbed Mew's hand said "Mew please wake up...don't do this to Gulf, you said you love him right? You said you will do anything for him. He needs you Mew please wake up because I don't know what to do when he wakes up. I don't want to see him sad you also don't want that right? Squeeze my hand if you hear me Mew" Sammy waited and waited but Mew didn't respond, she smile sadly and wiped her tears away before putting Mew's hand down. She stood up and said "I will come back again tomorrow with Gulf"

Gulf woke up feeling numb the next day and the first thing he said is "I want to see Mew" His parents wanted to stop him but Sammy said "Ok, I will go with you but first you have to promise me that you wont break down once you're there" Gulf didn't say anything and just nodded his head" Sammy then called the nurse to help Gulf to his wheelchair and they left his room. While the nurse wheeled Gulf to where Mew is Sammy just tailed behind them worrying about Gulf's reaction once he saw Mew's state later. They arrived infront of the door of the ICU, Sammy thanked the nurse and told him that its fine to leave them now. Sammy grabbed the door knob and was about to open it when Gulf suddenly asked "Does he look terrible? His body? Nothings missing right?" Sammy grabbed his hands that are cold and trembling and said "You have to stay strong Gulf don't expect him to respond to you everytime you talk to him ok? The doctors said that it will be a miracle if he wakes up but they also said that he can hear us so talk to him tell him that you're waiting for him to wake up na~" Gulf nods his head. Sammy stood up and opened the door she walked behind Gulf and wheeled the him closer to Mew's bed.

****************************************
Ya'll don't kill me🙏🏻