Chapter 51

3RD PERSON POV

Mew and Gulf arrived in Japan, Gulf was surprised to see alot of fans waiting for Mew he couldn't help but whispered to him "I know you're famous but I didn't expect that you are THIS famous even here. Mew chuckle and put his hand on his shoulder Gulf was startled and was about to remove his hand but Mew whispered to him "I want you close to me all the time Gulf."

Gulf had no choice but to stay beside him the whole time, the fans are screaming Mews name some even gave him Gifts. Gulf bowed his head but he was surprised when a fan handed him something he looked up and saw a female fan smiling at him and said "This is for you Gulf please take care of our Mew" speechless he took the gift and thanked the fan. He didn't expect that Mews fans are this warm towards him he expected them to ignore him since he is a newbie.

P Boss suddenly came to them and told them that Mews Japanese Fansite wanted to take picture of him so Gulf told Mew that he will just wait in the car Mew was hesitant but P Boss told him that he will go with Gulf so Mew let go of him and went to the fans.

MEWs MANAGER POV

"Gulf I hope you wont mind me asking this but are you serious with Mew?

Gulf: "I am P"

"Then in the future please don't get mad or leave him when his fans gets too demanding like awhile ago there are fans like that they feel that they owned the celebrities and doesn't like them having a relationship or getting close to someone, there are also alot of fans that are aggressive and will attack you just because Mew is paired up with you or because he is too close to you."

Gulf: "I know P"

"You should be cautious when you are walking with a crowd like that because we don't know what a jealous fangirl will do out of jealousy."

Gulf: "I will be careful P"

"Its good that Mew insisted on bringing you along so that you will get use to this, because Im sure once the series will air you will be famous and my advise to you is there are alot of people who will try to get close to you and will use you for  their own gain and some will try to destroy you so you have to choose the people you trust or make friends with. I already told your manager about this because when something happens to you Mew and his work will be greatly affected your bestfriend is not always by your side Gulf so you have to learn to read people from her."

Gulf: "....."

"You're too kind and being too trusting and people would take advantage of you thats your weakness."

Gulf: "Ive learned my lesson P so I will be more careful."

"Good"

3RD PERSON POV

The car door suddenly opens and PBoss stopped talking. Mew went inside took off his mask leaned forward and kiss Gulf on the lips and said "Im sorry for keeping you wait"

PBoss: "Lets go?"

Mew: "Yes, tomorrows schedule is at 9am right?"

PBoss: "Yes where do you want to go?"

Mew look at Gulf "Can I sleep first at our hotel before we roam around?"

Gulf nodded his head and noticed that Mew is a little pale so he touched his forehead "You have a slight fever Mew."

Mew: "Yes I guess that's why I feel so tired."

Gulf looked so worried but Mew hug him and assured him "Don't worry I just need to take a rest."

Gulf: "You also need to take medicine."

Mew: "Yes but for now let me sleep."

PBoss: "We're here"

They went to their room and Mew walked straight to the bedroom.

Gulf: "What do you want to eat Mew you have to eat something before taking your medicine."

Mew: "Come here and lay beside me is all I needed."

Gulf sat beside him him and was surprised when Mew pulled him and hugged him tightly "Thats better" and then he closed his eyes. Gulf could hear Mew's heartbeat as his head is on Mews chest he listened to it until he also had fallen asleep."

THAILAND
3RD PERSON POV

Sammy was at a bar right now because she was invited by her friend and since her bestfriend was abducted by Mew she decided to come enjoy the night. She was dancing and when she turned around she notice a familiar face so she stopped and went to that persons table.

Sammy: "Fancy meeting you here."

Praepailin got startled "Sa...Sammy!"

Sammy: "The one and only so who's with you tonight?"

Praepailin: "Im with my college friends"

Sammy: "I see....wheres your bestfriend?"

Praepailin got confused "Who?"

Sammy rolled her eyes "Ok let me rephrase that where is your pretend bestfriend?"

Praepailin: "Ah...she...-"

Sammy stared at her and cut her off  "I know everything, you don't have to pretend anymore the moment you opened your mouth when we first met I already knew what came out of that mouth of yours were all lies. You see as I said before I know when someone lies you can fool Gulf but you cant fool me. Now I know that you're a good girl so I graciously came here to talk to you. When that bestfriend of yours ask you to do something to Gulf tell her I will come for her and that includes you Ok?"

Praepailin got scared and stuttered "She is black...."

Sammy: "What??"

Praepailin wanted to tell Sammy everything but she is afraid because Pinky had the copy of that video so she just nodded her head.

Sammy: "Im sure you already met her and saw her right hand so you better think twice before agreeing to her."

Then Sammy left the stunned Praepailin "So it was her who did that to Pinky's hand?" she thought.

PINKYs POV
BRUSSELS

Mews Mom: "What a surprised Pink what are you doing here?"

"Ma~ I came here because I have something to tell you."

Mom: "What is it?"

"I don't know if Mew already told about this but he broke up with me Ma."

Mom: "Really? Did he told you the reason why?"

"Because he love someone else."

Mom: "I see...Pink you know that Mew is an adult now he isn't like before who listened to what I tell him to so I cant help you anymore beside if he really love that person no one can stop him he's always been like that."

"But Ma the person he chose could destroy his career that he worked so hard for."

Mom: "What do you mean?"

"Before he got into an accident theres this person who he was obsessed with."

Mom: "Yes I remembered he told me about that."

"Well that person is his costar now Ma I don't know what Mew is thinking."

Mom: "Pink I will always support my son whatever he decide to do."

"You don't understand Ma did he tell you who is this person?"

Mom: "It doesn't matter what is the family background of that person as long as my son is happy."

"Even if that person is a Man?"

****************************************
I cant believed the nerve of this girl💢