Chapter 18

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy: "You know that you can't have both of them P."

Mew: "What do you want for appetiser  Sammy" he asked.

Sammy: "I can't believe this!" then she rudely sat down.

Mew smiled and shakes his head "you know I'm very happy to know that Gulf have you as his bestfriend."

Sammy: "Don't change the subject P!"

Mew sighed "I tried to but he stopped me."

Sammy: "You can do it without telling him you know."

Mew: "Ok lets say that I will break up with my girlfriend without telling him. Since you've been bestfriends I'm sure you knew him well, now tell me what will he do once he knew that I did that behind his back?"

Sammy: "......"

Mew smirked by Sammy's silence "Thats what I thought."

Sammy: "This is all wrong! Its your fault! Its you who seduced him! If you didn't make a move and persuaded him he will not be in this situation!" "He will not be in this situation were he clearly is the 3rd party." She thought to herself.

Mew: "Sammy I don't just like your bestfriend I LOVE him. All he have to do is tell me what he want and I will give it to him."

Sammy sighed "HOOIII I came here determined to stop the both of you and I thought I could convince you!"

Mew: "Im serious about this relationship Sammy."

Sammy: "You have a girlfriend and you're cheating behind her back" Sammy reminded him.

Mew sighed "I already told you Im willing to break up with her but Gulf he..."

Sammy interrupted him "I know how stubborn he is."

Mew: "Then there's your answer."

Sammy: "You could have tried harder in convincing him!" Then she sighed she knew she can't do anything about the situation anymore. Feeling defeated she handed Mew a pen and a paper.

Mew confused stared at the paper and pen "whats is this?" "is she making me write a promise note or something" he thought.

Sammy: "Autograph duh!"

Mew feeling dumbfounded asked "you...want my autograph?"

Sammy: "Yes! And also I want to have a picture with you."

Mew cant help but chuckled by the way the conversation is going.

Sammy: "What?! I have to have those so that I can brag to my friends tomorrow."

So Mew did what he was told, they were in the middle of taking a picture with the perfect angle for Sammy when Gulf arrives.

Gulf: "Wow you guys just met and you're already this close." He was about to sit beside Mew when Sammy said "Gulf can you please step aside you're blocking the light!"

Gulf: "....... what the hell are you doing?" He asked when he saw Sammy back hugging Mew while taking a picture.

Sammy rolled her eyes "What? Don't tell me you're jealous? Geezz its only a friendly hug besides I have to do that to take good photos because I have a bragging job to do tomorrow." She said while looking at her nails.

Mew laugh at Sammy antics. He cant believed this is the girl who antagonised him awhile ago.

Gulf sat beside Mew and Sammy rolled her eyes.