Chapter 72

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy: "You're not going to change your mind Mew?

Mew: "Yes Sam thank you so much for your help."

Sammy smiled at Mew and said "Then I guess I had no choice huh?"

Dad: "What do you mean Sam?"

Sammy: "Since your son here doesn't want to ask for my help then I will lend you a hand willingly, this is my own decision so Mew you just have to accept my help na~"

Mew: "Sa-"

Sammy raised her voice and glared at Mew "WELL I'M SORRY BUT I CANT WAIT FOR A LONG ASS COURT PROCEEDING MEW! THIS IS MY BESTFRIENDS SAFETY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! IF ITS JUST YOU I WOULD NEVER INTERFERE WITH YOUR DECISIONS."

Mew saw how serious she is and he knew that there's no way he can change her mind right now so he sighed "What are you planning?"

Sammy: "Uncle's men are professionals so I told them to do what they're good at so right now they're just waiting for her to move."

Mew: "It seems like you already planned everything Sam, then why did you come here and gave these to us?"

Sammy: "Well because I predicted that you will chose slow and long ass route Mew so I planned ahead for my bestfriends safety."

Mew sighed "Alright do whatever you want to do."

His parents faces lit up when they heard what Mew said.

Sammy: "You will still need those evidences in court though."

Mew looked at her confused.

Sammy: "My plan is to put her in jail as soon as possible and after that you guys will do the rest."

Mew smiled at her "I see, thank you so much Sam."

Sammy: "You're Welcome Mew, if you need help in court just let me now na."

Mew: "I will."

Sammy face his parents and said her goodbyes to them before she went out of the house.

Mom: "Im glad that you accepted her help honey."

Mew: "Because I realised how serious the situation is the moment she raised her voice and the look on her face says it all Ma, she's right I should not let our childhood memories clouded my decisions."

Dad: "Thats what i've been trying to tell you son the moment she decided to do those things to you shes no longer the childhood friend you grew up with."

Mom: "Ok lets stop talking about this because its stressing me out."

Mew face his father and said "Dad don't forget that you promised that you will not harm their company, her parents doesn't have anything to do with all of this."

Dad: "I know son don't worry about it."

Before Sammy went to Mews house she called his Uncle and asked for his Royal Bodyguards to accompany her today so right now shes with 3 bodyguards. She told the the driver the direction of their next destination. They arrived and Sam told one of the bodyguard to go ring the doorbell before she stepped out of the car. A man went out of the house and opened the gate and was shocked when he saw the Crown Prince's personal bodyguards.