Chapter 50

Yall Im sorry for updating late I just got back and Im so tired😵 Anyway here is chapter 50 for yall💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew woke up because his phone won't stop ringing he grab his phone and answered it.

Mew: "Hello?"

P Boss: "Mew I just called to remind you about the overseas schedule"

Mew: "But its still too early P"

P Boss: "Its already 2pm Mew!"

Mew looked at his wall clock and was surprised that it is indeed 2pm he turned around to wake Gulf up.

Gulf slapped His hand away and said "Mmm let me sleep for 15 more minutes Mew"

P Boss: "Gulf is with you?"

Mew: "Yeah we will go to the airport together P"

P Boss: "Ok then just don't forget that there will be alot of fans and some media outlets at the airport later."

Mew: "Yes P"

P Boss: "Then get ready you have to be there at 5pm sharp"

Mew: "Ok P bye"

After talking to his manager he once again tried to wake Gulf up but he keep on slapping his hand, Mew sighed he went to the bathroom and came back with a clean wet towel and washed him up and then dressed him. After that He went back to the bathroom to take a shower. When he came out of the bathroom Gulf is already awake and is checking his social media accounts.

Mew: "You're finally awake"

Gulf smiled "Thanks for dressing me up."

Mew: "You're welcome"

Gulf was silent after that so he turned around and saw him with a very serious expression while typing he got curious and asked "Who are you txting and why so serious?"

Gulf: "Im composing an apology message to Sam because I didn't believed her when she told me about Pinky I felt guilty she was doing everything to look out for me but i doubted her."

Mew: "Im sure Sam is not mad at you Gulf she loves you too much to get mad at you."

Gulf: "But still I owe her an apology"

Mew: "Then I will go downstairs to cook us lunch."

Gulf nodded his head and continued what he was doing Mew who was staring at him cant help but smile then he went to him bend down and kiss his head "So handsome" Gulf lifted his head and look at him and pouted his lips "Kiss my lips too" Mew chuckled and kiss his lips he was about to pull away when Gulf hand went to his neck "More" then he slid his tongue inside Mews mouth exploring his mouth then he touch his tongue with his he bit and suck on it that made Mew moaned and responded to him, their tongues intertwine until they needed air, breathless they separated but Gulf leaned forward and started to nibble on his lower lip. Mew moved his face away from Gulf then caress his cheek "Lets stop na or we will be late P Boss already reminded me that we should be at the airport at 5pm."

Gulf: "But-"

Mew: "I already let you have your way last night Gulf now you have to listen to me."

Gulf sighed "Fine!"

Mew stood up and when downstairs to cook.

SAMMYs POV

"So what did you found out?"

Nick: "You sure are excited huh?"

"Ofcourse!"

Nick: "Everything you need to know is there."