𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 | 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑦 ♡︎

(HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH jokes on you this is another one where your brother is Steve. Love ya!)

_________ ★ _________

Y/N Harrington was in her brothers shadow. She wasn't as open to talk to people as he was, she wasn't a sports person either. She liked art, she was in band and choir, and a number of visual arts classes. She was even in astronomy club, which was started by the science teacher.

She was obsessed with astronomy, mostly the stars, and the moon. Even on days there were no club meetings she would go to the highest hill in Hawkins , where the meetings were held, and watch the night sky herself. Her eyes would become a galaxy of their own every time she looked up at the moonlit sky.

That's what she did on this night, she had taken her brothers car since he was having one of his "party's" at their house. She hated those parties and she just needed to get out of the house for some air.

She drove to the base of the hill and walked up to the top, the wind blowing through her H/C hair. She laid down in the grass and looked up at the sky for the first time that night.

The thing she loved the most about the sky was the fact that it never made her bored. Every time she looked up at the sky, she was starstruck all the same.

She had brought her walkman with her to listen to music as she enjoyed the night sky and breezy air. She couldn't hear the foot steps approaching her. "Uh- hey there." Y/N heard a female voice say.

She flinched and took off her headphones, looking up at the girl. She saw an all to familiar face, Robin Buckley. She was in her band class, and Y/N has had a crush on the brunette for a while.

"Oh, h-hi Robin! What are you doing her-here?" Y/N stuttered as Robin sat next to her. " I dunno, I just felt like it. You know I could ask you the same thing." Robin smirked looking at the blushing mess of a girl.

"O-oh I come here sometimes to watch the stars. They look a lot brighter from up here." Y/N looked back up at the sky, but Robin couldn't stop staring at Y/N's moonlit face. Sure she was Steve Harrington's invisible younger sister, but Robin thought she was better than Steve. She noticed things about her that others didn't.

"I-I um- I actually came here to- to talk to you." Robin cringed at how much she was stuttering. Y/N looked back at her, "Oh really? What did you wanna talk about.." Y/N's voice held an innocent tone as she crossed her legs and sat facing Robin.

Robin took a deep breath before she spoke up again, "I-I um- like you Y/N. I just don't want you to be weirded out be me or anything. I think your really pretty, and smart, and oh my god your sweet. I just notice things about you I wouldn't about other people y-you know." Robin rambled playing with her fingers, Y/N felt a lump in her throat as her smile widened.

This was all she's ever wanted.

"I like you too Robin." Y/N whispered biting her lip, Robin looked up shocked. "I've liked you for a long time. You're like... the most gorgeous girl i've ever seen." They both giggled.

"Can I kiss you."

Y/N looked nervous to see what Robin would say, and without responding Robin pressed her lips against Y/N's. 'She tastes like strawberries..' Robin thought as her wildest dreams came true.

Both of the girls fell down to the grass laughing as they looked up at the sky. Robin had never noticed all of the stars before, they seemed so much brighter tonight.

Maybe because their love was written in the stars.