𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧 | 𝑁𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑟 ♡︎

( A/n : So this one is gonna be set in season 1, and when Steve was a jerk. I know, I know, it hurts me too 😔)

THIS HASN'T BEEN EDITED YET SO IM SORRY IF ITS REALLY SHITTY!!!

F/l/s = Favorite love song

⚠️ Homophobia, and homophobic slurs! ⚠️

_________ ★ _________

Nancy sat on her bed, she was way too tired of her desk to sit in it any longer. Her flash cards sat in front of her, Nancy rubbed her tired eyes. The sound of soft music made Nancy leaned forward and look over curiously, her window was open, and she could clearly see the window of her neighbor, Y/n.

Nancy couldn't help but smile lightly, picking up her cards and moving further down her bed so that she could see the h/c haired girl clearly. She could hear the sound of Black Box Recorder (Yes, I know that they aren't an 80's band but I like them, so back off :() as Y/n bopped her head along to the music while laying on her bed.

Nancy made out she shape of her body as she laid on her stomach, her sweater and shorts combo a classic for the teenage girl. The brunette girl saw the cover of the book she was reading. 'The Poems of Sappho', the sight made the girls smile wider.

Nancy could help but get up from her bed and walk over to the window. "Is that Sappho you're reading?" She asked and Y/n immediately looked up. "Oh, uh, yeah!" Y/n smiled, "How is the world of Nancy Wheeler."

"The apocalypse is happening." Nancy said with a sarcastic smile. Her long brown hair in between her fingers as she talked to the mesmerizing girl. "I have a history test tomorrow, just getting a bit worried."

Y/n got up from her bed, sitting on the window sill that she decorated with pillows and blankets. "You're like, the smartest girl at school, you're gonna pass that history test with flying colors, trust me." She smiled, Nancy mirroring her, sitting at her window sill, staring at Y/n with a slight blush.

"Thanks Y/n, I should get some sleep." Nancy gave her the puppy-eyed look and Y/n smiled wider. "Alright, goodnight Nancy."

"Goodnight."

Nancy closed her window, leaving Y/n sitting there, longing for her to come back, before she realized that it was useless and jumped into her bed. She fell asleep that night, hugging her pillow tight, a silly smile stuck on her face as she dreamed of Nancy Wheeler.

_________ ★ _________

Weeks flew by, and Y/n found herself falling harder and harder for her neighbor, Nancy Wheeler. Even though she knew it was cliche, and she knew that Nancy didn't like her back, she decided to write a love letter.

Sitting on her bed, f/l/s filling her head with lyrics of love and thoughts of Nancy. She pulled herself out of her bed and walked over to her desk, pulling out a pen and piece of paper.

She just let her love flow through her veins, her emotions controlling her hands, and the goofy smile on her face.

Nancy ,

I hope that I cross your mind once in a while, so that I don't feel pathetic for thinking of you all the damn time. Although, I know it's stupid to feel that way, because you love someone else, and because I'm, well... me.

I had a vision of you and I in a dream. We were in a world where we could hold hands, and people wouldn't hate us, or call us gross, and you wouldn't hate me, for loving you.

I never truly understood how much I love you until now, I feel like a helpless idiot for looking at you all the time. I cant look away, I love everything you do. I love how intelligent you are, and I love how kind and funny you can be effortlessly. Everything about you is just so magical, Nancy Wheeler.