𝙄 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙 | 𝑀𝑎𝑥 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 ♡︎

(Hey! I'm making a new story and it's posted! You probably shouldn't expect much, except for really slow updates lmao. But it's posted on my account now, it's based on The Adam Project because I freaking love that movie. Go check it out if you want to!)

_________ ★ _________

Max and Y/N had been dating since the beginning of spring, it was now summer and the two girls were deeply in love. They always went to get ice cream, and read comic books, and cuddled nonstop, but one thing Max has wanted to do since they started dating was teach Y/N to ride her skateboard.

Max was over at Y/N's house that day, they often hung out there to avoid Billy, and Y/N's parents were rarely ever home anyway so they got their much needed alone time.

They spent the morning making breakfast and watching movies. The two of them made pancakes, which were slightly burnt but still tasted alright, and they ate the whole package of strawberries before they could put them on their breakfast. The two love birds danced around the kitchen as they laughed and listened to Y/N's mixtape.

After watching their 4th movie in a row, Max sighed before she got an idea. "Hey! You wanna go outside and try to ride my skateboard?" Max asked as Y/N parted her lips into a gasp. "I thought you would never ask!"

Max laughed at her girlfriend as they two of them went outside into the humid climate. Max grabbed her skateboard out of the grass and she pulled Y/N down to the road.

Max dropped her skateboard on the ground, and looked over at Y/N, seeing her slightly nervous face. "It'll be okay N/N. I can hold your hand!" Max went to the other side of the board and grabbed Y/N's hand tight.

Y/N latched onto Max's hand as she hesitantly put one foot on the board, then the other. She grabbed the red heads other hand as the board glided slightly down the road.

"I gotcha, you're okay.." Max mumbled reassuringly as she walked along with the board and made sure Y/N didn't slip. "You're doing it!" Max exclaimed as Y/N giggled at her own accomplishment.

"Haha this isn't so bad!" Y/N giggled as Max smiled sweetly at her, finding her enthusiasm adorable. "Do you wanna try by yourself?" Max asked cautiously, and Y/N looked up at her, then kissed her lips.

"Hell yeah."

"Okay 'cool girl', calm down."

"Oh shut it red head."

Max laughed as she kissed Y/N again shortly. Y/N let go of Max's hands as she rode slowly down the road, Max would push her waist gently so she wouldn't stop every so often. Y/N was doing well until a pebble decided to ruin her day.

She was going pretty fast, per her request. The wheel then got stuck on a pebble on the road, sending the H/C haired girl flying. Her knees hit the pavement pretty hard as her skin teared and she scraped her elbows as well.

Max gasped as her girlfriend hit the ground and she quickly ran towards her. "Y/N! Y/N are you okay!?" Max kneeled next to Y/N. Y/N burst out laughing as Max looked at her confused. Y/N sat up and wheezed, putting her head against Max's chest.

"Oh my god! I must've looked so stupid!" Y/N wheezed as Max sighed at her. "Are you alright?" Max spoke softly looking at the scrapes on her knees, hands, and elbows. "Yeah, it stings though." Y/N winced as Max blew on her scrapes.

"I'm sorry angel, let's go get you cleaned up." Max helped Y/N up as she threw her skateboard back into the grass and helped Y/N as she limped inside.

Y/N sat on the kitchen counter as Max applied a rag with cool water to Y/N's scrapes, before disinfecting them and then bandaging the hurt areas.

Max kissed Y/N's lips and all of her bandaged areas for good measure before kissing her lips again. Y/N wrapped her arms around Max's neck as Max put her hands on Y/N's waist.

"Thanks Madmax, guess I'm not a skater am I?"

"Guess not. Sorry that my skateboard tried to kill you."

"I mean.. you could make it up to me.."

"Oh? How sweetheart?"

Y/N raised her eye brows and gave her a knowing look as Max smirked and gave her another kiss.