𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 | 𝐻𝑎𝑤𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝐺𝑎𝑛𝑔 𖦹

(A/n: I JUST WATCHED ST4 IT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD I CANT WAIT FOR VOL.2!! And yes, I know I write imagines surrounded around Steve too much but he's my favorite character so you can't blame me. I have so many ideas for Season 4 imagines, and most of them are depressing 😍)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING : Homophobia, religious trauma, violence ⚠️
This one is really dark so please don't read if any of these things upset you.

(ALSO! I couldn't find a specific moment in the season where I wanted this to happen, so I completely changed a scene (Idk if this makes any sense just read it lmao))

f/s= Favorite song

_________ ★ _________

Nancy, Robin, Steve, and Eddie had gotten back to shore from Lovers Lake safely after trying to find the gate, but having no luck. Steve groaned as he stepped onto the sand, the rest of the teens behind him.

Y/n had a pit in her stomach, the worrying coming for her well being. She tried not to worry the others by it, but she had been having bad headaches lately, and nightmares. God, the nightmares. She would wake up with a gasp, and in a cold sweat, not being able to go back to sleep for the night.

Y/n was scared. She had seen what happened to the kids who went through the same thing as her, who had the nightmares. Now they were dead, Max could have been one of them if they didn't save her. Was she going to be one of them, or was she just overthinking again?

Y/n walked over to the boat and held onto the rope at the end of it so it wouldn't float away as they got back onto shore.

But suddenly, the "rope", that seemed to have a mind of its own, pulled Y/n roughly into the lake, and sending her spiraling in the water... But it wasn't water. She crashed into hard ground, groaning in pain, she looked up. Seeing that place. The place she never wanted to see ever again.

She quickly sat up in fright, the building was in the upside down, which somehow made it less frightening. Slimy vines covered the statues she was forced to pray in front of, and the classrooms she was taught to hate herself in.

Y/N

A voice was heard, seemingly in her head, as she looked around the facility, tears running down her face. She walked around the building, taking shallow breaths and feeling as if she could vomit at any moment. A particular room caught her eye, and a sob escaped her lips.

Flashback:

Y/n sat in the chair, her "therapist" sitting in front of her.

"I can't help you if you don't admit to your sexual sin."

"I don't need help. I'm fine." Y/n said, monotoned, this place didn't make her like girls any less, it was completely useless. She was just tortured daily, and treated like anything but a person, which made her feel as if she wasn't one.

"No you are not Y/n. Nothing about this is "fine". You are sick and the problem is you're not allowing us to treat you." Mrs. Lydia said in an authority voice, forcing a shiver to run down Y/n's spine. She looked at her watch, her scowl seeming to be waiting on something.

Mrs. Lydia stood up, her shadow looming over Y/n like a monster she had yet to defeat. "Come with me, Y/n. It's time."

She led the girl through the "forbidden hallway" as other "patients", as they liked to call the poor gay kids they sent here, called it.

Y/n's parents "wanted their little girl fixed, no mater the cost", which pretty much meant they could do whatever the hell they wanted to her, and they did.