𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙣. . . | 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑡𝑜𝑛 𖦹

( This is going to be based off of the movie 'The Half Of It' go watch it it's really good! I'm not gonna do a summary or anything i'm just gonna re make the story to fit Stranger Things. This is basically just a bunch of friendship moments with Steve.)

_________ ★ _________

Y/N was biking home, up the steep hill that she absolutely hated. She could hear Steve Harrington calling for her, she decided to ignore him like she always did. He wanted her to write a letter for him, he was awful at writing but he wanted to write something nice for his crush Nancy Wheeler. He thought she was the right person to go to because she was an excellent writer who wrote people essays for money.

"Hey! Hey Wait!" She could hear from behind her as he tried to chase her bike. He chased her all the way up the hill and was still trying to get her attention. Steve had stopped and moved to the side of the road to catch his breath as a truck came from behind them.

"Hey bitch!"

"Bark for us dog!"

"Arf Arf Arf!"

It was that same truck full of boys from her high school that tormented her everyday. They called her a dog and a bitch because of her multi colored eyes, or Heterochromia. Her left eye was a soft shoreline blue, her right eye was a cozy brown. She had always hated her eyes because people gave her shit for it, even though people like her mother and Nancy Wheeler thought they were beautiful.

She just sighed and looked down at the ground, it made her sick how normal it felt to be called names like that. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DOG!?" Y/N's eyes widened as she saw Steve chasing after the car with a stick, trowing it at the teenage boys in the bed of the truck.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SAY DUMB SHIT AND DRIVE AWAY!? SCREW YOU!" Steve yelled as Y/N stopped on her bike and looked at him flabbergasted. (i love that word it's so funny)

He turned around with a grin. "Are you gonna listen to me now?"

_________ ★ _________

Y/N was forced to be in her schools talent show because she was a senior. Little did she know, that a few of the dumbass boys in her school decided that they were going to sabotage her performance by ruining the schools piano.

The anxious girl played with the collar of her sweater as she waited to go on stage. She had to push the piano on by herself, which already made her embarrassed snd pissed. She sat down and took a deep breath to try and calm down her rapidly beating heart.

She started her piece, going well at first until she pressed the key that was tampered with, making the sound of an untuned string instrument instead. Her heart dropped into her stomach as she tried to breathe but couldn't.

She started the music piece again, hoping that it was just a minor issue or a slip of her finger. That wasn't the case though, because it happened again. Steve watched as his best friends shoulders slumped in defeat as the boys sitting next to him chuckled and gave each other high fives.

He felt like beating their asses right then and there, but he couldn't. He saw one of the guys sitting with a guitar in his lap, and took it from him, knowing exactly what to do.

Y/N heard a thud from behind her, turning around she saw Steve standing up by the stage. He gently put the acoustic guitar on the stage, his eyes softly looking at her. "Play your song.." He said as he stepped back from the stage and leaned against the wall.

Y/N bit her lip and took the guitar, holding it gently in her lap. Hoping to god that it was tuned, she started to play the song she wrote. She would have been upset that Steve even knew about the song she wrote, as she wasn't planning on showing anyone. But here she was, playing it for everyone.