𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙔! | 𝐵𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 ꨄ𖦹

(I'm not a big Billy fan, but Max's reaction to his death made me wanna die too. So enjoy!)

_________ ★ _________

If you told someone Billy Hargrove and Y/N Hargrove were related, they would have sent you to a mental hospital. Y/N Hargrove was kind, and generous, and emotional. Billy Hargrove was rude, arrogant, ignorant, but most importantly,

Billy Hargrove was flayed.

Y/N's heart dropped to her stomach when she had found out Billy was flayed. She wanted to break down into tears when she saw her brother break down on the floor of a sauna, talking about the Mind Flayer as if it was a monster he thought was under his bed.

She knew he was dangerous, but she wanted to comfort him. She wanted to somehow make everything alright again. But it was useless to even try.

Billy barged through the door, scaring Y/N and her step sister Max to death. Y/N and Max were close, closer than any of them were to Billy. Y/N knew Billy was an asshole, but she loved him. He was her brother, she couldn't help herself but love him. Especially after the hell that they've been through.

"Billy.." Y/N whispers as her brother walks towards her with a blank expression. "Billy... I-it's me. It's your sister- You live on-" Y/N started seeing the limping Billy, but she was cut off when he shoved her too the wall, hitting her head roughly on the brick and falling to the ground.

_________ ★ _________

"Y/N.. Y/N wake up dammit!" Y/N opened her eyes as she saw the familiar red hair of Max. "Oh my god, I thought you died for a second!" Max exclaimed, somehow making Y/N giggle.

"Where's El?" Mike asked as he got up. "Oh shit." Y/N mumbled as she ran down the corridor, the others following close behind. The sound of loud banging rang in her ears as she ran too the door, using her body to throw it open.

She watched as her brother stood, cringing from the pain of the fireworks as he looked up at the Mind Flayer.

She watched the Mind Flayer shoot a tentacle at Billy and El.

She watched as her brother blocked it from hurting El with his arms.

She watched as one of the other tentacles went into his abdomen.

and another..

and another...

and another....

"BILLY!" 

The boys body flew to the ground as the Mind Flayer finally died. Y/N ran to her brother as Mike and Max looked towards El. "Billy... Billy.. get up.. please. Please Billy I can't do this without you.. please!" Y/N sobbed as she looked into her brothers soulless eyes.

She fell back, feeling her legs no longer working. Max was right there to catch her, sprouting tears herself. The two just stayed like that until they were forced to leave.

Y/N was never the same after that night,

after losing her big brother.