𝙈𝙖𝙭, 𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪! | 𝑀𝑎𝑥 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 ꨄ♡︎

(VOLUME 2 SPOILERS, GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T YET IS SO GOOD)

(A/n: This was requested wolfblood1732 by thank you so much for the request! I hope you like it! The timing on this one is going to be a little bit different)

(Also, in this one, Eddie doesn't die. You're Welcome 😘)

_________ ★ _________

Y/n L/n was always too scared to tell Max that she loved her. She's always been bothered by it, telling herself to stop being a pussy and to just do it already, just tell her how you feel.

But there are much worse things to worry about right now. She walked through the upside down, careful not to step on any of the vines, a sword inside of her backpack, which Steve told her wasn't going to work well. She really didn't care, she thought it was sick and she even brought some for everyone. She was going to kill this son of a bitch, and have his blood cote the metal (if that asshole had any). That's what she came here to do, and she wasn't going to let him hurt Max again.

Robin started walking faster as she got nervous, holding onto Y/n's hand. They have been best friends since they found the Russian base under Starcourt, and they were closer friends than ever, despite their age difference.

"Robin, Y/n! Slow down! The vines, hive mine, remember!" Nancy called out as the two girls ran through the woods. "Thank you!" Robin yelled back, but didn't slow down, Y/n still right behind her.

"Hey, we found it!" Y/n called back to Steve and Nancy, the two of them rushing to the girls sides, Robin looked wide eyed at all of the bats that swarmed she Creel House. They could see the flashing flashlight, a signal from Erica that phase two of the plan began. Y/n's throat constricted, knowing that her girlfriend was being hunted by Vecna. Y/n put her mouth up to her radio, "All right Eddie, hit it."

She heard a crackle coming from the radio, "You got it L/n!" Y/n gave a soft smile as the four of them hid under a slide in the playground across the street from the Creel house.

From the distance, Y/n heard the beginning cords of 'Master of Puppets', her mouth slithering into a smirk. The sound became louder as the song was played by Eddie, some of the bats squealing, calling to their fellow shit brains so they could check out the noise.

They did, all of them flew in the direction of the trailer park where Eddie played the classic Metallica song.

They ran across the street, cautious of the vines that littered the ground, and made their way into the Creel house. Steve and Y/n hopped around the vines, Robin and Nancy lingering behind for a second, Robin grabbing Nancy's hand to comfort her.

The foot Y/n was prancing on wobbled, and she tipped over, loosing her balance, and grabbing onto Steve sleeve roughly. He turned quickly, picking her back up, his hand on her upper back as she clutched her chest, out of breath.

"Are you alright?!"

"Yeah, yeah. I almost had a heart attack! Let's go, we gotta move.." She brushed it off, looking back too see Robin and Nancy quickly catching up with them.

The house was covered in vines, making it difficult to walk through. Y/n grunted as the four of them walked up the steps, her heavy backpack not making the trip any easier.

Up ahead, they saw the staircase to the attic, where Vecna was in his trance, terrorizing Max. The group stopped, grabbing their weapons.

Steve pulled Nancy's gun out of his bag, then his axe, Robin stood behind Y/n and pulled two swords out of her large back pack. Y/n swung her sword around a couple of times while the other were occupied, hoping and praying to god that this plan would work.