𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 | 𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 𝐻𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𖦹

Dustin Henderson hated art class, and he wasn't exaggerating, it was his worst class, both in his head and grade wise.

Dustin was working on his assignment, which was to draw a fruit bowl. He thought it would be easy enough....... it wasn't. He made many annoyed faces, almost ripped his hair out too many times, and became friends with "the invisible girl".

Dustin dropped his head down onto the table, completely frustrated. Not only by what he thought was the dumbest class, but by his neglectful friends. They had all left him to figure out the mysteries of the upside down by himself and they thought his discovery of Dart was silly and weird. The rain and gloom outside didn't help his mood as he sulked. He sighed as he lifted his head, he decided to do literally anything to avoid doing his work. He saw the picture that was made by the girl next to him, and he was completely impressed.

"Oh wow.." He muttered looking at the girls drawing, and she looked over at the curly headed boy. "Do you think it looks alright? It's not my best.." Y/N uttered as Dustin looked at her and raised his eye brows. He slid the piece of paper he was drawing on over to her and gave her a 'really?' look.

Y/N giggled at the look on his face, "It's not bad. It just needs...dimension." Y/N smiled as Dustin looked at his mediocre drawing. "Can you.. help me." Dustin asked as she nodded enthusiastically, glad to finally have someone other than the art teacher that knew she existed.

"Um... what's your name?" Dustin asked and Y/N sighed, "My names Y/N."

"That's a cool name! Im Dustin."

"I know, I really like your hat."

Dustin actually got good grades in art class for the rest of the year. And he enjoyed the class because of the new friend he had made on that gloomy rainy day. It didn't seem so gloomy anymore to have someone that cared.