𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙! | 𝑀𝑎𝑥 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑 + 𝐵𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 ꨄ𖦹

A/n : I am so excited for this one. This is my first requested imagine!! Thank you so much to wolfblood1732  for the idea, I think it's so cool!

_________ ★ _________

Y/n's lip trembled, her eye sight blurring in and out as she sat against the wall of the sauna. She could feel the evil swirling inside of her, the anger, but she tried her best to fight it. She had to, for her friends, for her sister.

The battle in Y/n's body was endless, and she couldn't take it anymore. She didn't want the mind flayer to control her, but she had no choice, she couldn't fight him.

Billy stood up at the door, looking at the kids who locked them in there. He banged on the metal door, making the kids on the other side flinch, but Y/n just sat there, her eyes dull, and angry.

"Max Let us out of here! Let us out!" Billy yelled, his voice echoing throughout the room. "You guys think this is funny huh?" The kids faces contorted into a sad look and Max squeezed her eyes shut to keep in the tears as they heard sweet Y/n's voice echo though the room from the back of the sauna.

It seemed normal, her voice, her eyes, and to people who didn't know her well she looked and acted the exact same. But Max saw those eyes, El saw those eyes, and they weren't the same. They weren't the eyes of the kind, smart, and thoughtful girl that they loved, they were the monsters eyes.

"You kids think this is some kind of sick prank huh?" Billy's voice rang in Y/n's ears again as she stood up, her breathing shaky. Billy then spat at the window, "You kids think this is funny?!"

"Open. The. Door." They heard Y/n's sinister voice as she stood behind Billy. The anger and hatred filled her veins, the monster inside of her controlled her brain, and her arms, and her legs, and her mouth.

"Let us out shitheads!" She screamed, pushing Billy slightly so they could see both of their heads in the small window. Now everyone can see those eyes. Wills face dropped, feeling overwhelmed.

"Open the door!" Billy pounded on the metal door once again, Y/n giving her friends a glare.

"Open the door."

SLAM

"Open the god damn door!"

SLAM

"Open the door fuckers!"

SLAM

SLAM

SLAM

SLAM

Y/n banged on the door, emotions bubbling up inside of her. The two of them then stood back, the kids watching carefully. Billy stumbled to the side of the room and sat at the bench. Y/n fell to the floor, her ankles crossed and her face in her hands.

The plan was in motion

Billy grumbled, hanging his head low, letting a few tears slip. Y/n cried and cried about everything that she has done. Betraying her friends, and Max, and hurting all of those people. She didn't want to, but she couldn't control it.

"It's not our fault! It's not my fault!" The sweetness and agony in her voice was out of character for the flayed. Max took a deep breath before walking to the window.

"Max, I promise you it's not our fault!" She cried, hiccuping and shaking. "What's not your fault Y/n?" Max asked, she tried her best not to cry as she looked at her sister. Y/n looked up from her hands, putting them in a praying motion as she looked at Max.