𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 | 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑦 ♡︎

( A/n: This is for friendsfromwork3000 thank you for the idea, I hope you like this! And yes, I know I do way too many Robin imagines, but I just love her so much. )

THIS IS PART 2 OF "AND HER STUPID HAIR"

_________ ★ _________

Y/n Harrington worked at the flower shop across the street from Family Video, and Robin has known this for a while now. She also knew that Y/n came into family video everyday at exactly 12:30 p.m. during the summer to bring Steve lunch on her break so he could eat it in the back room because he always complained about how their 2 p.m. lunch break was too late and he was starving every day.

Robin somehow always knew when Y/n came in even if she couldn't see her, it was almost as if the ring of the bell was different when she opened the door. Cheerier, brighter, light the sun it's self walked into family video on a sunny afternoon.

Robin turned the corner, her headphones covering her ears so that she couldn't hear the happy bell of the door as Y/n walked in. Apparently she was walking too fast, some sort of employee quirk embedded into her brain to get everything done as quickly as possible.

She suddenly stopped when she recognized Y/n's h/l h/c hair, along with the flower shops standard sage green shirt and brown skirt combo. "Oh- I- hi Robin!" Y/n smiled, and Robin took her headphones off, almost mesmerized by the girl standing in front of her.

"Hey, Y/n! How are you doing?!" Robin asked too quickly, but she bit her tongue before she could word vomit nonsense because of her nervousness.

" As good as I can be, it's hot outside! And of course I have to be put on greenhouse duty-!" Y/n sighs, a small smile creeping on her face as she looks at Robin. "It's alright though... it could be worse!" She shrugs and Robin chuckles, "Yeah, you could be stuck in a smelly video store with your dingus of a brother."

"He is pretty... eccentric isn't he." The two girls giggled, and the sound of Y/n laughing was like music to Robins ears, and she could help but stare at her lips, it was obvious she put some kind of lip balm on, because he lips had a shine to them that was very captivating.

"Oh, yeah, I gotta get this to him." She said, lifting up the Mcdonald's bag Robin didn't even notice was in her hand. "But.. if it's okay with you.. do you think I could.. um.. stay here for my break. If not than that's cool too! I'll just stay in the back and not bother you-!"

Robin giggled, making Y/n's rambling simmer down. "Of course you can stay here for a little bit, I'm gonna make Steve come out here when he's done eating, and then we can..talk?" Robin swallowed thickly, Y/n's heavenly face lighting the room as she nodded.

"Yeah, talking with you sounds nice."

Y/n walked to the back room, and Robin rushed to put the returned movies back on the shelves, running across the store so that she would be able to spend time alone with her crush.

Y/n placed the bag of food in front of Steve who groaned about how hungry he was. "There you big baby." She said as she sat down, Steve pulling his cheeseburger out of the bag.

"Sooo, what's goin on?"

"Im gonna stay here while Im on break, my job sucks and it's hot outside so Im gonna spend time with my favorite Family Video employee." Y/n smiled, the freckled face of Robin filling her head.

"Aww that's sweet Y/n, I know I'm great" Steve said dramatically as he took a bite of his food, and Y/n chuckled at him.

"Not you dummy, I'm talking about Robin."