𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 | 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑦 ♡︎

(I love Robin so much, and I thought this idea was adorable!)

_________ ★ _________

Y/N Wheeler wasn't the same as her sister, she didn't have popular friends or a popular boyfriend. She didn't want one. There was only one thing she wanted, Robin Buckley. They had a few classes together and Y/N couldn't help but fall in love with the girl.

No one at her school even knew who she was though, so there was no chance Robin Buckley knew who she was. Even if that was true, she decided to do something drastic, she had written many love letters to Robin that she never gave her.

So one night while looking through them and daydreaming about the brunette girl, she decided she was going to write a new one for her, and this time she would actually be able to read it.

Dear Robin,

Have you seen the cherry blossoms around school lately? I watch them as they circle your head while you play the trumpet. I watched one get stuck in your hair, and you didn't notice until 6th period. I've always thought cherry blossoms were beautiful, but nothing could compete with your beauty. You're like a painting, abstract but no matter what people see in it everyone could agree that it was a lovey paining. A lovely person. You.

XOXO~

She didn't sign her name obviously, that would just be embarrassing. She sealed it up tight and put a lipstick kiss mark on it. 'Would Robin think it's weird if it's from a girl?' Y/N thought as she stared at the kiss stain. She put it in her bag anyways, and then her sister Nancy walked in the room.

"What's that?" Nancy questioned pointing at the big box full of old letters. "Oh! I-it's uh- it's nothing!" Y/N stuttered closing the box. Nancy's eyebrows furrowed at her sisters behavior.

"Okaaaay. Well goodnight dummy." Nancy hugged her sister before leaving the room. "Night Nance!"

_________ ★ _________

Y/N's locker was just a few lockers down from Robin's. She decided to actually give her the letter, taking a deep breath before slipping it through the cut in her locker. She heard the small 'plop' as it hit the bottom and she quickly walked back to her locker so Robin didn't see her.

She secretly watched as Robin stomped to her locker, hair frizzy and eye bags prominent. It was obvious she wasn't in the best mood today. The brunette opened her locker roughly and saw the piece of paper inside.

Her eyes looked confused as she gently grabbed the piece of paper, Y/N's heartbeat quickened as she watched Robins eyes scan the page. Her frowning lips turned into a smile as she put the note in her pocket and got what she needed for class.

Y/N finally took a breath once she walked away, rushing to her first period class as well. The only thing on her mind was the fact that Robin liked her note.

_________ ★ _________

Over the next few weeks, Y/N gave Robin more and more love letters. Sometimes they were personal, sometimes they were Y/N's favorite poems or song lyrics that reminded her of Robin. Sometimes they were just little notes telling her to have a good day.

No matter what it was, Robin loved the letters more than anything. They were pretty much the only reason she came to school at that point.

One day Robin came to school to find another letter in her locker, which made a bright smile come to her face.

Y/N had reached her locker at the same time as Robin did. She grinned at Robins smiling face, and opened her locker. She was surprised to see, a letter in her locker. She furrowed her eyebrows as she opened it.

Dear Y/N,

You think your slick sweetheart? Cute notes but you don't do a very good job at keeping yourself hidden. Thank you for the notes though, they are adorable. I've made a box under my bed where I keep them safe to read them again and again.

XOXO~ Robin ♡︎

Y/N sucked in a breath as she felt immense butterflies in her stomach. "Hey." She heard Robins voice nonchalantly from beside her. She turned to see her there leaning against the locker next to her, the smirk on her face large when she saw Y/N blushing.

"I-I um hey." Y/N started, before looking down at the letter that was given to her by the brunette. "How long have you know, that it was me?" Y/N looked back up at Robins, her E/C eyes curious.

"Since the first one. I saw you watching me read it. You're the only girl in this dumb school that would notice things like cherry blossoms, and I'm pretty sure your also the only girl in this school that has even looked at a painting. The kiss stain was a big clue too. I didn't say anything because I wanted to see if you would leave me more. And you did." Robin smiled at the memory.

"Is all of that stuff true? Do you really think Im that beautiful?" Robin asked in a teasing tone, looking into Y/N's eyes. The look made Y/N melt, so all she could do was nod at her.

Robin gave Y/N a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you later Robin!" Y/N exclaimed as she left to go to class awkwardly. She couldn't pay attention though, she just thought about how stupid she was to leave her crush like that.

Her sister Nancy saw the whole ordeal going down, which made her smile. She knew how much Y/N liked Robin, but watching her leave like that made her frown again.

_________ ★ _________

After school, Robin went to her locker and sighed. She thought she had scared Y/N by kissing her cheek and she had ruined everything. She opened her locker lazily and she saw a small piece of pink folded paper in it.

She unfolded it and she saw the very familiar handwriting.

Robin,

Please meet me behind the bleachers at the football field!

Y/N ♡︎

She smiled as she listened and walked out to the football field. Seeing Y/N sitting under the bleachers, when she saw Robin she stood up. "Hey there strang-" Robin started before Y/N connected their lips passionately. Robin dropped her bag and put her hands on Y/N's waist as Y/N had her hands on Robin's face.

"Robin- I'm so sorry about this morning. I guess I just didn't think that it was real, and I couldn't believe that you would actually want to kiss me." Y/N rambled, never letting go of Robin's face as she cupped it gently.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Robins eyes widened at the question, and then they softened as a smirk greeted her face. "It depends.. will I still get love letters?"

"Of course you will silly."