𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚! | 𝑁𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑟 𖦹

(Can you guess who you are related to in this imagine? STEVE HARRINGTON BITCH. I NEVER STOP. Anyways I've been trying to get some new character imagines so this doesn't feel repetitive lmao. I hope you like this one!!)

_________ ★ _________

Y/N Harrington wasn't very excited for the Snowball from the start, but now that she was sitting on the bleachers alone, watching all of her friends slow dance, she was even less excited. She looked around at all of the people in the gym before looking down at her hands in her lap.

All of her friends had left her there to go dance. El and Mike were dancing, Will got a dance with some random girl, Dustin actually got a dance with Stacy Holloway, and Max and Lucas were dancing. She guessed they all just expected her to get someone to dance with, but that wasn't going to happen.

She bounced her leg as the thought about the absence of her friends, the frown on her face evident. Her brother had told her to just 'have fun' but that was easier said than done.

Sitting alone on the bleachers, feeling as if you're  being judged for not getting a stupid dance. It wasn't fun. Y/N hung her head low and tried not to cry, she knew it was a stupid thing to cry about but she just couldn't help herself.

Nancy Wheeler stood at the punch table, looking around at all of the kids. One girl in particular caught her eye. She saw Y/N Harrington sitting there one the bleachers, the fabric of her F/C dress was being pinched by her fingers as her head hung low and her usual soft smile was turned into a frown.

Nancy's grin dropped, she liked the girl, she used to date her older brother and she thought Y/N was such a sweetheart. Even though they didn't have the cleanest breakup, Steve and Nancy were still friends and Nancy obviously still cared for Y/N. Since no one was getting punch she decided to walk over to the sorrowful girl.

"Hey." Nancy spoke softly to the girl, making her wipe the tears running down her face and look up at her. "Do you want to dance with me Y/N?" Nancy asked and Y/N's frown grew into a soft smile.

"There's that smile!" Nancy exclaimed as Y/N grabbed her hand and she dragged the younger girl onto the dance floor. Nancy placed her hands on the girls waist, and Y/N placed her hands on Nancy's shoulders. They swayed to the music, and Y/N felt her palms getting sweaty.

"Y'know, out of all of my brothers friends, you've always been my favorite." Nancy whispered to the younger girl, almost as if she was telling a secret.

"Really?" Y/N giggled looking into Nancy's blue eyes. "Hell yeah!" Nancy exclaimed back, nodding her head.

"Thank you Nancy." Y/N whispered looking up at the girl. "Don't mention it." Nancy grinned.