𝙎𝙠𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠 | 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑦 ♡︎

"Dustin!" Y/n called out, running up behind her younger brother. "What?" He turned to look at her. "We're going the wrong way." Y/n panted, her face grimacing in the light.

"What?"

"W-we're going-"

"Yeah, I heard you, but how do you know that?!"

"I u-umm" Y/n stuttered, her younger brothers glare making her uncomfortable as she scratched her head. "Guys, we don't have time for this, let's go!" The voice of Robin was heard behind them as she pulled on Y/n's arm gently, leading her down the path they walked together many times to get to Skull Rock.

"W- Y/n! Robin! I'm not joking!" Dustin ran after them as everyone else started following the girls the right way through the woods with shrugs and glances as Robin and Y/n called them to follow.

"See! Skull Rock! In your face Dusty Bun!" Y/n flipped Dustin the bird and he mimicked biting her finger, making her put it down. "Yeah, but how do you two know where it is."

"That," Robin pointed to Dustin, the rest of them still lingering behind on the trail, leaving just the three of them there. "Is explicit content my strange child friend." Robin wrapped her arm around the older Henderson's waist as she looked at her younger brothers disgusted face.

"Okay, ew!"

Steve and the others reached the trio, just in time to see Dustin's face. "Ew, what?!" He asked and Robin raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk, "Oh.. ew.." He walked towards the rock as Robin and Y/n laughed, Robin kissing Y/n's cheek before the separated to go look for Eddie.

_________ ★ _________

Flashback:

Y/n giggled as Robin lead her through the woods, towards Skull Rock.

"Wow, I didn't think Rebel Robin Buckley would pick suck a popular make out spot." She teased as Robin grabbed her waist, pushing her gently against the rock. "Oh, shut it." Robin smirked before their lips connected, an electricity zipping through their hearts and their lips, rushing through their hands as Robin gripped her waist, Y/n's hands in Robins hair.

"Oh!" Y/n separated them, reaching into her back pocket and pulling out her mixtape, "I brought music!" Y/n smiled, her eyes glancing down at the small boom box Robin had brought up with them.

Robin put the tape in, "Africa" by Toto immediately filling their ears as she swayed her head while walking back over to her chuckling girlfriend.

"It's nothin that a hundred men or more could ever do!" Robin sang to her before their lips connected once again. Their mouths moving in sync, that electricity was back again, filling their body's.

End of Flashback:

_________ ★ _________

The others were talking to Eddie about... something, in all honesty Y/n wasn't listening to her nerdy brother rambling about something that will most likely save the world as she leaned against her girlfriends arm.

Something caught her eyes as they flickered for the grass behind the rock, seeing her mixtape she lost a long time ago. Y/n's mouth hung open as she slowly slipped her arm from under Robins and quickly tip toed towards the tape.

Yep. That was hers. One of her drawings was used as the cover, and she let out a happy sigh when she saw it. She had looked everywhere for that stupid ass tape and it was here the whole time, right next to the place Robin and her listened to it as they made out under the arch of the rock.

She bent down to pick it up, and jumped at the feeling of hands on her hips. "Oh.. so there's where that went, I should have guessed that." Robin whispered and let go of Y/n's hips, just to smack her ass.

"Robin!" Y/n whisper yelled as she smacked Robins arm and huffed at Robins smirk.

"Hey, lovebirds! Are you even listening?!" Dustin screamed as the others walked away from them through the woods again. "Yeah, we're gonna go to the snack sized gate, right?" Dustin nodded with raised eyebrows, almost mocking Robin.

"Then let's go there, Dusty Bun!" Robin grabbed Y/n's hand as they walked down the path everyone went down, Y/n grabbing Dustin's arm as they walked towards Lovers Lake.

_________ ★ _________

(A/n: Sorry I've been so inactive lately! This was a short one but I thought it was cute.

ALSO, ROBIN PLEASE JUST GIVE ME ONE CHANCE, IM BEGGING YOU.

Anyways, I hope you like this!)