CASE #013

CASE #013

Apparently, Mamura-senpai had told my Mum about why I was admitted to the hospital for 2 weeks and thankfully, he'd told a great lie. Like really great my Mum merely smiled and hugged me with tears of joy when I got home.

    I blinked at the ceiling a few times after I woke up. Too lazy to even lift my head, I pushed myself off the bed and a pillow I threw down accidentally cushioned my landing. Basically, my legs are on the bed while my head are on the floor... or pillow.

    "Heiwayuki-sama."

    Ugh. Enough with this already! Souls started to whisper and begged for help. I closed my eyes and hummed a song. Suddenly, the door was opened.

    "Akashi, why are you still on the floor?" Mum asked.

    I looked at her. "I—"

    "Shower now. You should've told me you have an appointment with someone. He's waiting in the living room. Come now, don't keep your guest waiting." She said.

    "Guest?"

    "Yeah. Now don't dawdle any longer, Akashi. He's waiting." Mum added and left the room. I immediately sat up. D-don't tell me it's Senpai.

****

    I slapped his hand away when he tried to touch my shoulder. "Heiwa is angry." He smirked.

    I turned to him. "I told you I could buy it myself!!" I whined.

    "You can't. I'll make you buy the hotter ones this time."

    I grumbled and adjusted my bag pack. "I hate you once and for all."

    "Let's grab something to eat first." He said and pulled my arm towards him closer and turned at a corner. Senpai had arrived 2 hours before my awakening... I mean, before I woke up from my sleep, which equals to 7 in the morning. He sure is eager to buy those stuffs.

    He led me into an of course, 5-star restaurant that sent my mouth agape when we entered. "I'm not eating here." I told him in a whisper. He turned to me.

    "Why not?"

    "Too expensive."

    "Isn't it common sense that I'll be the one who's paying?" he raised a brow.

    I rolled my eyes. "I feel guilty, okay? My mum don't get to eat these stuffs but I do."

    He smiled. "I know what I'm doing, Akashi."

    I glared at him. "I told you not to call my first name! It's confusing!" I chided and he gestured me to a chair. We sat on our respective seats and a waiter came rushing, bringing two books of menu. I don't know if we call that book but it's thick so I won't call it a pamphlet either.

    Well, thank God I always read and watch Western movies so I'm not that ignorant to the names of the foods. Senpai glanced at me. "I'll just have Caramel Flan and Sky water." I told him.

    "Make that two." Senpai told the waiter. He nodded, jotted on his notebook and left with the menus.

    "You'll get damn thin, Akashi, for eating only that for lunch." He spoke.

    "Back to you."

    He chuckled. "I ate enough at your house."

    "That's why."

    He fished out his smartphone and typed something.

    I frowned at the model. "Why Samsung S5 ©?" I asked.