CASE #005

CASE #005

I skipped school the next day after the fight with Senpai. Part of me felt guilty but the other part of me hates him and the whole division for forbidding me from participating in the case. I mean, I'm useful too, right?

    Whatever it is, I started to wander around the area, quite far from the school. That's when I noticed five men in suits following me, approximately 5 meters behind. I have no idea why but I turned at a dark corner and stopped, waiting for them to strike or fight or whatever they intend to do.

    And yes, they followed me and stared when we faced each other. "What do you want?" I spoke.

    Two of them looked at each other then back to me without replying a single word. "We are ordered to look after you." Finally the middle one said.

    I frowned. "Look after me? Who ordered that?"

    "We are not allowed to say a thing." He answered.

    "To the cops you go then." I shrugged and started to walk away but one of them pulled my arm.

    "Young master, Akashi Seijuurou did."

    "That jerk?" I snorted and waved a hand in the air. "Tell him to fuck off unless he lets me in the case." then I left them.

    So I continued my journey around the city with those five men still trailing behind. Walked, walked and walked. Window-shopping. Crossed the road, crossed the road, and crossed the road. I was almost going to turn back, heading towards my house but I canceled the plan when a man wearing a red varsity, black cap and white pants passed by.

    He was walking rather casually but collided with my shoulders. At first, I decided to shrug it off but suddenly I had the urge to have a glance at him. It was almost like a clichéd scene in movies. The scene where time slows down and my head turn to him in slow motion. The murderous vibe he's emitting and my instinct.

    "Go get him." a voice spoke. I gasped and turned around, searching for any souls. None was insight. I frowned, thinking that it might be some kind of prank because the voice was the same as after my fight with Senpai.

    "W-who's there?" I whispered.

    A hand grabbed my arm and brought me forward, towards the man. But to my horror, there was no one! I tried to struggle. "Let go!" I muttered.

    "Go to him. He's the culprit." The voice said again.

    My mind had gone blank. The voice is echoing everywhere and the hand kept pulling me.

    "Heiwayuki, don't panic. I'm here to help you."

    "Who are you?"

    "Hm.... Someone."

    "I—"

    "Get him!"

    I was pushed into a bar. A freaking bar. I'm underage but I'm in a bar. In a bar full of drunkards. The smell of alcohol is ew. I looked around and saw the man sitting on one of the chairs in front of the counter. I quickly went to him and sat beside.

    The waiter raised an eyebrow at me. I winked at him and cleared my throat, glancing at the man drinking... whisky, or vodka or whatever it is. "Uh," I spoke to the waiter, trying hard to remember any kinds of alcohol. "J-just red wine, please." I stuttered. The man glanced at me and I grinned.

    "Hey." I placed my arm on his shoulder, leaning closer.

    He glared. "You're one of the Supernatural Division officer." He said.