ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Oh. My. God. GUYS.

GUYS. Detention has ended! IT ENDED!!!! After a long time, and after a lot of sufferings I gave you (such as Heiwayuki's almost death, and Akashi's almost death)!

So, because I withdrew from KnB Watty Awards last year, I'm expecting to enter this year and I really hope you guys would vote for this.

Detention is not as emotional as 69 DAYS so the probability of getting the first place in KnB Watty Awards is 2 over 5. Cheap. Hmm, I have no idea what to say actually.

But what's obvious is, a million thanks to all the readers, voters, and commentators of Detention!! Thank you so much for staying with me throughout the story! Most of your comments made me laugh so hard.

Thank you so much guys. I didn't think any of you would stay for this crap, but some of you have given me hope. I gathered my courage to continue even if no one reads it, and it has brought me to the end.

Thank you again. Thank you so much!

Tell me, which scene do you like the most?

And what do you think of perverted Akashi Seijuurou?

Moreover, do you like Heiwayuki Akashi's personality throughout the story, and her character's development? (Wait I don't even know if I made a development on her)

I'm sorry this story sucks and rushed :(

Last question, between

69 DAYS

DEFYING GRAVITY: FREE FALL

FREE FALL: ZERO AIR RESISTANCE

RED EMPEROR

YOU'RE MY RAINBOW

DETENTION

CHAOSMYTH

PROTECTION NOT NEEDED

UNFORGETTABLE BONDS

DAYS CONFUSION EVER FREE!

LEVI, LOVE, LIFE

AKASHI SEIJUUROU: THE STORIES BEHIND HIS EYES,

Which one is your favorite? Um, you can choose 2 if you want.

I'M ASKING THIS AS IF MY STORIES ARE FAB YET IT'S NOT. I'M SORRY GUYS YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHICH LOVE STORY WORKS OUT THE MOST.

-

By the way, I'm starting some new fanfics, and an orginal story.

Here's the details and tell me which sounds exciting:

(UNDECIDED ANIME AND PROTAGONIST)

Title : Night Sky Patrol Squad

Anime : Kuroko no Basuke/ Haikyuu

Protagonist(s) : Kise Ryouta/ Akashi Seijuurou/ Oikawa Tooru

-

(IN DRAFT/ PROTAGONIST WILL BE CHOSEN BY READERS)

Title : The Six Heroes

Anime : Kuroko no Basuke

Protagonist(s) : Kiseki no Sedai, Mikaze Chiharu (OC)

-

(IN PLOT ARRANGEMENTS)

Title : A Heart for Reservation

Anime : NONE. This is an original fiction.

Protagonist(s) : Aikawa Miki, Ryuzaki Kou

Main plot(s) : Kou is a cosplayer slash barista at night. Find out how the bookstore worker, Miki, deals with him as the bar he works at is located above the bookstore she works in.

-

(IN DRAFT)

Title : Across the Sky

Anime : Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End)

Protagonist(s) : Hiiragi Shinya, Kamihiro Soraru (OC)

-

(IN MY MIND)

Title : Gravitational Acceleration

Anime : Diabolik Lovers

Protagonist(s) : Sakamaki Shuu, Akaito Koyuki (OC)

-

Quite a lot has been asking of my new Akashi fanfic(s), but I'm searching for an inspiration, so I hope you guys can wait!

-

So uh, this is quite a long acknowledgement, eh? Not sure if this is even an acknowledgement now. Kind of like rants. But anyway, THANKS FOR READING GUYS! I'LL MISS YOU AND YOUR FUNNY COMMENTS!

FAREWELL MY DARLINGS

Love, Ryuuki

By my leave, mortals