CASE #022

CASE #022

WARNING: AS STATED ON MY UPDATED BIO, I'VE CHANGED MY WRITING STYLE FROM " TO ' FOR DIALOGUES BECAUSE INFLUENCE FROM MY FAVORITE AUTHORS (NOT FROM WATTPAD).

Kuwaki glanced at me when I gasped upon her arrival. Wind frowned, he was clearly angry. 'What the fuck did you do, Heiwayuki Akashi?!' he growled and threw himself to me but I blocked his attack.

'I chanted the wrong curse.' I admitted.

Wind twisted my arm. 'You're coming with me.'

Kuwaki touched his shoulder. 'I told you I'm on her side. You have to get past me before sacrificing her.'

I shivered in fear when she mentioned "sacrifice". Kuwaki glanced at me. 'Run when he attacks me. Approximately 500 meters from here turn left; chant the same thing you did when you called me. My friends will guide you out of this portal.' She instructed.

'Where do I go after that?' I asked.

She frowned. 'Somewhere really far from here.'

I bit my lower lip hesitantly and finally nodded. Wind clicked his tongue then charged forward. I spun on my heels and sped off. It felt like I almost flew because my feet were practically faster than what I expected. But I didn't get far.

A loud shriek was heard and the ground shook terribly, throwing me off the ground. I turned around to look at the situation. My eyes went wide. At the center where the souls were gathering, a hand reached out from under. The souls backed away.

'Heiwa!'

I gasped and looked. Seijuurou-senpai arrived, his face a bit pale, with Mamura-senpai and Towa by his side. 'Senpai! Towa! Mamura-senpai too!'

'She's out!' Towa pointed.

Another hand popped out and whatever under tried to climb out. Some souls backed away further, some stayed, and some moved closer. I saw Wind pushing other souls out of the way, making his way to the front.

'All hail Azure!' one chanted.

'All hail Azure!!' the others roared.

A head began to appear. 'Heiwa, come here!' Senpai called and took my arm. When I was in his reach, he quickly wrapped his arms around me protectively. 'Stay close.' He whispered into my ear.

Suddenly, a piercing pain shot across my chest and I had to crouch. 'What's wrong?' Senpai loosened his grips.

I frowned and shook my head. 'Nothing.' I stood back up.

'Azure!'

'Don't let the sacrifices get away!'

Towa and Mamura-senpai both stood in front of us. 'Towa, the souls!' Senpai growled.

He was desperate. He didn't want his father to be sacrificed. 'I know!' Towa replied and ran off.

'Where is he going?' I asked.

'Seijuurou,' Mamura-senpai spoke. 'Keep her close. We're risking 5 lives here.'

Senpai pulled me closer. 'I am.'

A scream was heard and the ground shook again. I looked up and saw an extremely beautiful woman, floating 3 meters above. She has pitch-black hair reaching her little feet. Her eyes were as blue as the tiles in my bathroom. Her mouth formed a sweet smile and her skin was paler than paper.