CASE #021

CASE #021

Screaming, crying, perfect storms.

I can make all the tables turn.

Rose garden filled with thorns,

Keep you second-guessing like,

Oh my God, who is she?

I get drunk on jealousy.

But you'll come back, each time you leave.

'Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

I looked at him worryingly. His forehead was bandaged due to him colliding with the edge of the table. His face was even paler, his breathing was always unsteady and sometimes, I'd push the emergency button because he'd suffocate.

Regardless of the countless times he's attended to, his eyes were never opened. It has been two weeks since he was transferred from Tokyo back to Kyoto. I've been here almost every time I'm free. Towa, Mikage and Chief would come too.

"What happened here?"

I looked up and saw nothing. "If I knew I won't be here." I replied, knowing who came.

"Sei..." I felt cold air brushed past me then his hair went flat as if someone stroke him on the head. "Wake up."

"He won't wake up," I said, rubbing my eyes with my palm.

"Was it Azure?"

I looked up. "Who's Azure?"

"I thought Towa told you."

"Oh... that Azure." I sighed and rubbed my nape. "What is the connection of Azure and Senpai?"

"Stuffs."

"Yeah like what stuffs?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oi..."

.

.

.

.

I rolled my eyes and placed my chin on the bed. "Senpai wake up. The sun has set and rose more than you know." I murmured. His closed eyes made my heart fell.

I touched his hand, caressing his fingers. "I think I've fallen... for you."

And then I laughed softly. "I don't even know what being in love feels like."

____

"Heiwayuki Akashi."

Little did I know, it's been a long time since someone had called me by my full name. I felt someone touched my hand so I opened my eyes. Weird. I saw Senpai, sitting up and smiling at me.

I rubbed my eyes. "Gosh, I think coffees took a toll on me. I'm hallucinating." I murmured and landed my head back on the bed.

"Akashi."

I frowned.

"Akashi."

I opened my eyes and looked up. Just to see Senpai staring back at me. "W-was that you?" I queried. Senpai smirked, nodding his head. I squealed and jumped on his bed, embracing him as tight as I could.