CASE #006

CASE #006

New money, suit and tie.

I can read you like a magazine.

Ain't it funny rumors fly, and I know you heard about me.

So hey, let's be friends.

I'm dying to see how this one ends.

Grab your passport and my hand.

I could make the bad girls good for a weekend.

∏∏∏∏

   "It's either three or four person in a group. Those who do not have any group please inform the president." The teacher announced. I quickly did my math. There are 29 students in the class. Everyone will probably form a group of 4 and that will leave me alone so mehh inform the pres.? Hell no. I'd rather team up with a stray dog and a unicorn.

    The bell rang and everyone cleaned his or her stuffs and the teacher walked out as soon as the class monitor ordered us to bow and say 'thank you'. I sighed. For me, guess not. I have a detention to attend because of my absence a.k.a 'playing truant' yesterday, thanks to that pervert freak. I was done with my bag and went out of the class straight towards the other building where the detention room is located.

    "Sorry for intruding." I mumbled and entered the room, switched on the lights and sat on the second row of the chairs. I stared at the blackboard and noticed two names on the lower left corner of the blackboard. I squinted my eyes, trying to read the small kanji handwriting.

Akashi Seijuurou.

Kyoura Yukio.

    Senpai's ex-girlfriend? Interesting, I need to ask him.

    "All alone, Akashi?"

    That damned voice again. "If you don't show yourself or tell me who you are, don't talk to me and I'm not talking to you." I said out loud.

    "That's rude."

    "The one who's rude here is you for not showing yourself, bastard." I mumbled.

    "What if I tell you about Kyoura Yukio?"

    I jerked my head up. "What about her?"

    "Oh, suddenly interested?"

    I frowned.

    "Told you~ you've taken a liking to that man."

    I rolled my eyes. "I. Am. Not."

    "Prove it."

    "I really don't like him, okay?! What's your problem?! Just tell me about that girl!" I snapped.

    "See, you're even angry when I talk about him. Love is in the air~ love is in the air."

    "IT'S FUCKING NOT! GO AWAY!!!!" I yelled and was about to leave when it began to speak again.

    "Kyoura Yukio was a pretty woman with blue eyes and black hair."

    I sat back on my seat.

    "She was like an angel sent from heaven. Ah but she's not. She's a mere human searching for the meaning of happiness. And then she met the prince. Often creates problem in order to be sent to the detention. It's their meeting place. She loved it. So much she could barely breathe. Akashi Seijuurou was smiling too. They became best friends, happy, together, almost forever but Akashi Seijuurou had to dispose of her. And she let him do it. All of this is because Kyoura Yukio is —"