Prom King & Queen (Sean Everett x Fem!Reader)

For the Sean Simps <33

~ Sean Everett x Female!Reader ~

Pronouns: She/her (Female Pronouns)

Type of One-shot: Fluff

TW: None

Ships Contained: Jaisy, Hilly, Dracy, Sean x Y/N, and Lander.

(I don't actually ship Dracy or Hilly btw-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I was strolling through the school halls But then I felt someone grab my arm, I look over to see Daisy Clunged into My arm.

"Y/N! I've been looking for you! Have you heard about the School Prom yesterday?" Daisy Asked letting go of my arm.

"Wait, Hold up! Did you say School Prom?!" I asked Daisy who raised an Eye-brow at me.

"Oh! You didn't know? Well The Principal decided to make a school prom before Graduation. The entire school is invited! The Prom starts tomorrow, Friday." Daisy Answered.

"Wait, Tomorrow?! But I don't even have a date yet nor a Outfit!" I Exclaimed.

"Don't worry, We can go shopping later after school and Maybe get you a date~" Daisy says in a sing song tone at the end of the sentence.

"Oh please, who would ask me out?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know maybe Sean~" Daisy Teased and Pointing her Finger to Sean who was with the Rest of the Music Club, I turn beet red.

"Oh shut up, What about Jake? You didn't stop talking about his Beautiful singing last week." I tease, Causing Daisy to Be beet red as well.

"I-Ugh I am Planning on asking him to be my date but right now, I'm trying to find the confidence to." Daisy Says with a frown.

"Don't worry! I'm pretty sure, You'll find the confidence soon!" I exclaimed

Me and Daisy both walk into our Class and Scrolled through our phones.

All Students Walked in Our class, One by One.

Then the teacher, Ms. Jones walked In our class and started talking.

"Alright Class, Bring out your History books and Turn to Page 253!" Ms. Jones Says while clapping her hands.

Me and Daisy bought our history books In Sync, We were just reading bout Chemical History.

Out of Boredom, I decided to Glance at Sean but then when I glanced at him He was already staring at  me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean's POV:

I was Currently staring at Y/N, I've had a massive crush on her Since freshman year But then She looked at me and caught me staring at her.

I quickly turn my head away to the History book while being tomato red.

Milly who was my seat-mate and Paid no attention to the book noticed me being tomato-red and Looked at where I was staring at then She looks at me with her Signature Smirk.

"Seems Like, your girl has finally caught you staring at her." Milly Smirks.

"I just can't believe she noticed me like that. This is too embarrassing." My blush grows more bigger when I noticed that Y/N was staring at me when she saw me, She immediately turned away.

"And It also seems like she's been staring at you back." Milly's Smirk grows even bigger.

"Just ask her to be your prom date before someone asks her out first." Milly says while crossing her arms.