I'll always be here PT.2 (Jake Sterling x Fem!Reader)

The reason why there's a picture here is that this picture was uploaded before my gacha club went ERROR so uh yeah.

QOTD: Are you a theatre kid like me?

~ Jake Sterling x Female!Reader (Part 2 of I'll always be here) ~

Pronouns: She/Her (Female Pronouns)

Requested by mizberri

Type of One-shot: Fluff

TW: Swearing.

Timeline/AU: where PT.1 was left off.

Ships Contained: Platonic Stilliot, mentions of Stuke and Jake x Y/N.

Context: you know the drill.

F/F - Favorite flowers

E/C - Eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"Well I guess, I'll pick you up at your house. Maybe 7pm is good?" Jake blushed.

"S-S-Sure, heh.." I manage to stutter out because all of the blushing.

The bell then rang through the entire school.

"Well uh Cya for our date, Princess~" Jake cooed and I pretendiely scoffed.

I walk over to Stacy and Elliot who were both doing something on their phones. Stacy heard my footsteps and looked at me, smirking.

"Well, well, did the Simp finally ask you out?" Stacy teased.

"S-Shut up....Ok fine, he did." I groan.

"FINALLY!" Elliot yelled as he heard our conversation.

"No need to shout it out to the whole school, you idiot!" I shouted back.

"Well now both of you are both being loud." Stacy said.

"Well anyways, he said he's gonna pick me up at 7pm later." I said as They both widen their eyes.

"7PM!? THAT'S TOO EARLY! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN OUTFIT TO WEAR!" Stacy shouted, causing me to cover my ears.

"Can't I just wear my usual clothes?" I asked.

"Absolutely not!" Elliot and Stacy said in sync.

"Alright! You guys can like I guess gimme a makeover at my house later after school....just don't make me wear makeup." I said and I heard them mutter a "yes!"

"Let's head over to class, we're gonna be late." Elliot said.

Yeah no shet sherlock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After School...

At Y/N's House...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stacy's POV:

I opened the door of Y/N's wardrobe and find just a lot of clothes that I've never seen her wear before.

A pair of pants, A Jumper, some shirts and Jackets and lastly a lot of Elegant dresses.

"Y/N! YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOU HAD ALL THIS STUFF!" I yelled while I snooped through her shoes section and found a lot of Heels that I've never seen her wear before.

It's like I don't even know my own best-friend anymore.

I streach my arms and crack my knuckles.

"Elliot, get the hair style equipment. Y/N, play Hamilton music." I ordered and they both did What I said.