"Safer with you" (Henry x Fem!Reader)

QOTD: Do you still watch your favorite cartoon shows even though you're apparently getting too 'old' for them?

Pronouns: She/Her (female pronouns)

Requested by princessgacha452

Type of One-shot: angst + fluff mixed

TW: Swearing and mentions of abu$3.

Timeline/AU: Tall Henry AU (same height as Liam because I ain't letting Henry's Height get in the way.)

Ships contained: Henry x Y/N, that's it.

Context: how tf do I know?

Y/B/N - Your Boyfriend's name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

IT was clear to Henry that Y/N L/N had changed.

It all started when Y/N and Y/B/N Had announced they were dating. Henry was disappointed but accepted it and sucked it up, knowing That she would never love someone like Henry.

Then Y/N would make up some excuses on why they can't hang out. it was like Jake's stupid excuses again, only this time. The excuses were more convincing and Realistic.

Next are bruises, cuts, or scars. There would be a new bruise or scar or at least even a tiny cut. Y/N kept making excuses for it saying she tripped down the stairs, bumping against something, etc. But Henry knew that There was no way that L/N was THAT clumsy.

Then Lastly, talking issues. She would be slurring out her Words like she was drunk or then there was a stutter or two, this was getting too suspicious.

Finally, Henry put the pieces together and knew that Y/B/N was abusing her.

Henry unplugged his phone from the charger and dialed Y/N's number.

Connecting...

Ringing...

Y/N was woken up by the sound of her ringtone, she looked over to the side table and saw that someone was calling her.

She reached over and noticed the person calling was her best friend, Henry.

'fvck, not again.' Y/N thought and Answered quickly.

"Uh...H-Hi Henry.." Y/n said through the phone as Henry sighed at Her nervous stutter.

"Y/n, we need to talk." Henry commanded.

"Like right now?" Y/n replied.

"Yes, just come over and we can talk." Henry responded, sounding more serious than ever.

"S-Sorry, I can't. I'm busy with other plans so I don't think we can ta-"

"Cut the crap, Y/n." Henry interrupted before she could make up any excuse.

"You and I both know that NONE of us have any other plans. Is he there?" Henry added as Y/n checked her surroundings.

"N-no..he left for a school project with his friends, why..?" Y/n replied.

"Good. now Listen to me, Y/n. Go pack a bag or something, I'm getting you out of this mess." Henry said as he got up from the sofa.

"W-What?, What do you mean by pack a bag? What's going on?" Y/N responded with a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry, I should've realized it sooner. For the later being, you'll be staying with me. You can't be around him  anymore, I promise you that he'll never hurt you again. I always love you more than a friend then you started a relationship with the biggest son of a b1txh in the world. So just pack anything important with you and stay there until the me and police arrive, ok?" Henry stated as Y/n let out a happy sigh.

"I love you too, Henry. I always did and T-Thank you..I just hated how he had more power than me, I was scared...I hate him so much but...Thank you so much.." Y/N happily cried as Henry smiled through the phone.

"You'll be safe with me and I hate him too." Henry replied as Y/N chuckled lightly at the last bits.

"I'm on my way, just sit tight. Ok?" Henry added.

"Ok..I'll see you soon.." Y/n smiled.

"I love you.." Henry repeated the words.

"I love you too.." Y/n replied as Henry hung up the phone and started dialing the police.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FVCK1NG DONE, FINALLY!

SORRY IF THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU WANTED BTW!

Words: 682