No one can Hurt you (Hailey Austin x Fem!Reader)

I think we all know that Hailey is bisexual 😏

~ Hailey Austin x Female!Reader ~

Pronouns: She/Her (female pronouns)

Type of One-shot: Fluff + comfort + Song One-shot

TW: Social Anxiety.

Timeline: Takes place where TMF are all in college (graduated from high school).

Ships Contained: Hailey x Y/N, Jaisy, & Lander. ( #SingleSean )

(This is made for girls who have social anxiety like me and Milly Isn't here since she's a year younger)

F/D - Favorite Drink

F/F - Favorite Food

H/C - Hair Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one-shot is inspired by this song (As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you): 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"Are you entirely sure about this, Honey? You had trouble with socializing when you were in high school." My Mom asked me one more time before dropping me off at my university/college.

"Yes mom, I'll be fine. Plus my Girlfriend is here to help me this time." I Answer nodding my head.

"Oh right, Hailey. Hopefully she'll be there to help you, Have fun!" My Mom closes the car door and drove off.

I look up to my College and gulped.

'Well this is gonna be fun.' I thought and someone tapped my shoulder from behind, I turn around and See my girlfriend, Hailey.

"Hey princess." I call her by her nickname that I called her in High school and she turned red, She's still not used to it.

"Hey love, You ready for a new start?" She asked me holding my hand, I blush.

"Y-Yeah, I think so!" I exclaimed and she smiles brightly.

"Alright then! C'mon, the others are already waiting inside." She grabs my hand tight and pulls me inside the school.

I see a bunch of students running and talking in the hallways, Some were already heading to their classes, and a lot of teachers talking to each other. I shivered and widen my eyes on how many people there were here.

Hailey pulls me to a role of lockers to see the music club (except Milly) and Daisy waiting there for us.

"There you two are, We've been waiting here for almost an hour." Zander says leaning on the locker behind him.

"Stop complaining Zander, We're here anyways so." Hailey says letting my hand go.

"Here's your locker, Y/N." Sean pointed to the locker beside him.

"Thanks, Sean." I walked over to open it and shoved some of the books that were in my bag for it to be less heavy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Lunchtime...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~