How It's like dating them

My brain had a few strokes while making this.

ALSO FINALLY, A NEW SHORTER NAME FOR THIS DAMN BOOK

💗 Jakey boi 💗

Cuddles and kisses for days and he likes to carry you ✨ B r i d e  s t y l e ✨ and He likes to pin you against the locker or wall just to see your Red face when he does that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

OH! And he loves to make you sit on his lap as a way of teasing with you.

Also flirting with you, 24/7 and always gives you his jacket if you ever get cold.

💜 Walmart Gay Kokichi 💜

He's not much of affectionate person through words BUT he does show his love with his actions like hugging you from behind and nuzzles his adorable handsome face into your back and he sometimes steals your jacket so he could feel your presence even if you're not there.

Also cuddles for DAYSSSSSSS which is the only time, he's affectionate when he's clingy to you.

💛 Peanut Butter 💛

Hugs for days like literally.

He loves to hug you from behind or wrap an arm around your waist or shoulder especially in public to make sure everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows who you belong to, sweetheart :)

he also sometimes wears a butler's uniform for fun so as a way of flirting with you.

🎧 Blackberry 🎧

He lets you listen to his music and use his headphones, Not to mention that you sometimes borrow his hoodie which he gladly lets you borrow it.

He walks you back home every time, JUST IN CASE. He doesn't want you going off your own since he's scared for you to get into a accident or get kidnapped or something like that.

💳 Expired Rich Grape 💳

He likes to spoil you like A LOT.

But obviously, you ain't letting that happen.

But he does love to take you out on dates, he does wanna go big but you just want it nice and simple since you're not a gold digger :)

❤️ Spicy Pervert who's in love with Stacy's mom ❤️

LOVES to take you out on dates (because he's thinking of purposing to you when you guys get older :D)

Let's you borrow his jacket especially the times where you have to walk back home in the rain, he doesn't wanna get you cold ;)

💚 Walmart Deku 💚

Loves to hug your waist like obviously and steals your hoodie sometimes AND kisses on the cheeks.

Also watch your foot, he uh loves to hug your foot for some reason. Idk why -w-

🎵 The Blueberry Club President 🎵

Always waits for you to come over for band practice and plays guitar for you.

Just don't sweat or else yk get smacked onto the head with a guitar? /j

🎸 Pink Haired Devil 🎸

Lets you borrow her cap sometimes and LOVES to get piggyback rides from you.

OH and Cuddles for days also you might need earmuffs since uhhh she's gonna be a little loud with her electric guitar.

Bout time, I updated this book.

Words: 523