How they would react if you were beaten up

Requested by YunaisYunz

This contains blood, a bit of violence, yelling and language.

Please read at your own risk.

All of it is GN except for Zander.

Jake: He pushes the person who was beating you up on the floor and Realizes how badly you were beaten up.

"P-Princess/P-Prince..It's gonna be o-ok, I'm h-here.." Jake says as He helps you stand up and hides your face in his chest.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Jake yelled at the person who beated you up.

He then takes you to the nurse's office and doesn't leave your side for the rest of the day since he's still worried bout you.

Zander: This dude has anger issues, He'll yell as loud as he can to the person who was beating you up.

"YOU DAMN PHYSCO, GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Zander shouted as loud as he can causing the person who beat you up to runaway.

"Y-Y-Y/N..." He kisses your forehead and tells Hailey to get someone quick before you get more injured.

"I-Its g-gonna be a-alright, Shhhhh. Don't-Don't cry..." Zander softy whispers in your ear as he pats your back and hugs you tightly.

Luke: Here comes Yandere Luke, He slaps the person who was beating up all the way to the ground, causing them to bleed a bit.

"If I see you near them ever again...you're so dead...YOU HEAR ME!?" Luke shouted and the person who beated you up nervously nods and runs out of the school.

"Y/N! Come with me." Luke hesitantly said as he carries you to the nurse's office.

You guys spend the rest of the day together and Luke has since been keeping an eye on the person who beated you up.

Sean: He runs over to you first before confronting the person who beated you up.

"Y/N!" He checks on you and sees a lot of bloody injuries, he turns over to the person who beated you up with a look of dissapointment.

"Go away before I'll make you go away." Sean said in a cold tone as the person who beats you up and runs away.

Sean cleans up your injuries and patches them up with bandages.

Drew: He runs like flash over to the person and kicks them where the sun doesn't shine, causing them to fall to the floor.

"Get out or I'll get someone to beat you up." Drew threatened and the person ranaway as far as they could.

"Sweetheart, It's-It's ok. Shhhh." Drew pats your back and Takes you to the nurse's office, yelling at the nurse to heal you first. Obviously, the nurse has other patients that have more injuries so You guys had to wait.

"Don't get yourself into that again. I hate seeing you hurt and yet you know that." Drew said and you slowly nod as He pats your head softly.

Liam: He quickly knocks over to the person and Stomps on their leg, causing them to wince then he runs over to you and picks you up.

"It-It's ok, Y-Y-Y/N..I'm here..C'mon, We need to heal those in-injuries.." Liam stuttered through, he was gonna tell the person off but he cared bout your health first.

After you were fully healed, He bumped into the person the next day and guess what he did, He got detention for Doing some stuff on them (I'm not saying what Liam did Since I don't want too much violence.)

Henry: He tries to fight back but sadly his shortness said no and he got hurt in the process basically he became your sheild but The jomies found y'all and took ya both to the nurse's office.

You basically told him not to get involved in shet like that since you were slightly taller than him.

"I-I know, I wasn't supposed to get engage with that stu-stuff but I couldn't just stand ba-back and watch you get h-h-h-hurt...It pains me too much.." Henry softly leaned his head on your shoulder, both of breaking down in the process.

Hailey: She be grabbing her guitar and smacking on the person's head, Probably getting brain damage but who cares anyways-

"GET AWAY FROM THEM! YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE!" Hailey yelled while death glaring them, The person runs away while holding their head from the dizziness, Hailey gave them.

She notices that you passed out from the injuries since she's too short to carry you, she gets Jake to take you to the nurse's office. She would have been Jealous but right now all she wanted is for you to be ok.

Milly: I BEAT THAT BOY WITH A BAT SMACK-Alright that's enough songs so Anyways she grabs a bat from who knows where and Smacks the person with the bat causing their nose to bleed and they passed out on the floor, She takes you away to the nurse's office as she helps patch your injuries.

"Y-Y/N, if that ever happens again. I'll make sure to beat that b1txh up." Milly says as she laid her head on your lap as you start to run your fingers through her pink hair, she softly hums since she likes it when you play with her hair.

As you can clearly see that I got lazy at the end.

Words: 908