How they react to you crying

Picture not mine, got it from pinterest. Just check mother rosy's Albums.

TW: Language/Swearing.

Jake: He would get in his Therapist mode, He will either 1. Comforts you the normal way or 2. He sings you to sleep and If those don't work then the easy way to get you to shut up is to Keep kissing you to annoy you, He will also "Injure" whoever the fvck made you cry.

and by Injure, I mean Kill.

Zander: You practically got in a fight, causing you both in tears and You thought that he was gonna hit you so You flinched and when he realized that, He Started apologizing non-stop and You both practically Cuddled to sleep and forgive each other.

Luke: Yandere Luke? ON! He would Comfort you, Hugging you, Kissing you, Patting you on the back and after you stop crying, He would ask who tf made you cry.

Don't be surprised when you see a New missing poster the next morning.

Sean: He puts on your favorite song on his headphones then Puts the headphones on you, Making you kalm tf down (Gives me tommyinnit vibes ngl-) and He sings Getaway to you so you can go to sleep.

Drew: He would be yelling at you Asking why tf are you crying making your ears hurt and covering your ears when he realizes what he's doing, he immediately stops yelling, non-stop apologizing,

Hailey: She would comfort you about your problems and she'll sing your favorite song with her guitar, Once you calm down. she'll ask what made you cry and If it was because of someone then that someone is gonna be smacked with a guitar.

Milly: ehem this is pink-haired devil we're talking about, She'll do anything to cheer you up and If you cried because of someone. Oh boy, that someone is going to be beat up with bat. (BEAT THAT BOY WITH A BAT)

Daisy: One thing she knows that will cheer you up are your favorite flowers if she finds you crying, She'll Ask what's wrong first then She Leads you to a flower field thats Full of your favorite flowers and After She calms you down, She'll walk you back home or if you don't have a home, She'll take you to her home instead.

Stacy: Yandere stacy? ON! She Constantly Cares for you and checks up on you to see you're ok and when she finds you crying, She'll be there Helping you calm down before you have a full mental breakdown and the next day you'll be seeing Missing posters <3

Idk how But this took a day and Its legit midnight rn
Yet I can't sleep so Uhhh Goodnight I guess?