Under my Umbrella (Liam x Male!Reader)

I just realized I never made a Oneshot about Liam only scenarios lmao.

~ Liam x Male!Reader ~

Pronouns: He/Him (Male pronouns)

Requested by Me, Myself and I

Type of One-shot: Fluff + Song One-shot? (Idk)

TW: None bc this is fluff

Timeline/AU: Before Ep 9

Ships contained: Liam x Y/n (y'all are both gay boyfriends)

Context: a bit short, was supposed to be out earlier but I had to deal with a lot of homework also this is based off the song below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READER'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school bell rang really loud, I looked up to see the Teacher suddenly stopping the lesson when 2 more bells came after the first one.

That only happens during class suspension and from the looks of it, seems like it's going to be a storm soon.

"Class has been suspended, You all may go home quick before the storm gets heavier." The teacher dismissed the class as we all rushed out of the classroom.

I immediately went to my locker and took my school bag and went outside. Many students were rushing out of the school, some were being picked up by their relatives, some were riding back home, and some were still inside the school.

Crap, I forgot my umbrella back home.

I bit my lips before letting my hand out in the rain as I shudder from how cold the droplets were.

Well...this didn't age well.

I frowned, not knowing what to do till I felt a shadow overcame me. I looked over to my side and see my boyfriend, Liam who had a umbrella while smirking at me.

"Well, seems like you've forgotten something. Didn't you?" Liam smirked as I crossed my arms, unamused.

"Whatever...can you take me home?"

"What's the magic word?"

He ain't serious? No way.

"You guys still use that word?"

"Yeah and It's either that or you're gonna have to run back home wet."

"Fine, please?" I held my hand out as Liam's smirk turned into a smile before he took my hand and pulled me under his big umbrella.

"You didn't have to pull me under y'know." I said unamused as he scoffs and smirks while walking me home.

"You were taking too long and as you can clearly see that this storm is getting heavy already." Liam explained as I rolled my eyes, unamused.

Tell me why I'm a bottom again and why I'm dating him please.

Then I heard a familiar song coming from my neighborhood, seems like their playing "Umbrella" from Ember island. I always liked that song and this seemed to be the fitting song for this moment.

I looked at Liam before smirking, he raised a brow as I stepped out of the umbrella and started to dance in the rain while listening to the song.

Liam watches me as he kept giggling and telling me to get back under the umbrella before I catch a cold. I didn't listen and kept dancing then I felt pairs of arms around my waist.

Liam was behind me smirking, rocking his hips with mine. I blush heavily before he pulled me into a slow dance under the rain, I closed my eyes and listened to the lyrics.

Under my umbrella

Ella, Ella, eh, eh

Under my umbrella

Ella, Ella, eh, eh

Eh eh

It's raining

Oh baby, it's raining

You can always come into me

Come into me

It's raining

Oh baby, it's raining

You can always come into me

Come into me

I heard the song slowly faded away and Liam's umbrella hovering over me.

"Wait- Achoo!" I sneezed as Liam laughed and puts a hand over my shoulder.

"I told you that you were gonna get sick, c'mon." Liam said while walking me back to my house.

"Go and get some rest. I don't want you to be sneezing the next day." Liam said while kissing my forehead as I rolled my eyes with a smile before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

As I opened the door, I look back at him with a smile. He returns it before turning around and going to the direction of his house. I went inside my house and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suck at writing fluff so I write angst for my amusement.

Words: 719