Letters (Jake Sterling x Fem!Reader)

Gacha club is being b(bleep) again.
Also Requests closed till Oct 1st, sorry y'all.

~ Jake Sterling x Female!Reader ~

Pronouns: She/Her

Requested by Me, Myself, and I

Type of One-shot: Fluff at the start, Angst at the end.

TW: Swearing.

Timeline/AU: Idk

Ships Contained: Jake x Y/N And mentions of Jailey.

Context: You guys have a long distance relationship.
At the age of 15, you guys started dating but then a month after your confession. you were forced to move into another state But is your relationship with dis simp gonna survive?

(I love this song too much so I just had to make a one-shot with it)

S/N - Sibling's Name (if you don't have one then make one up)

C/N - Country Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

Having a long distance relationship is hard.

But me and Jake survived it, well at least we did.

Here I am showing the letters that my ex-boyfriend had gave me before leaving me behind.

The First Letter he gave me was September 1st, 2020.

Dear Princess...

I can't believe we're gonna have this long distance relationship, I'm gonna miss you so much. I'm gonna miss your hugs, kisses, cuddles and everything else about you. All the memories we had growing up, It's sad that we have to leave it all behind but I guess this is part of growing up. I wish I can see your beautiful face one more time, Hopefully we'll get through this together.

- Jake Sterling

Then Came more and more letters...

December 25th, 2020

Merry Christmas Princess...

Wish I could attack you with hugs and kisses right now but your parents still won't agree. I wish I could give you the present I was supposed to give you but of course, It's going to take a LONGGGGG time to get to your place, Anyways Merry Christmas Princess and I love you so much <3

- Jake Sterling, your loving Boyfriend

January 2nd, 2021

Happy New Year!

Drew got me a new laptop to play games with, Henry got me lettuce per usual and Liam got me some cool headphones. Still thinking of a New years revolution, Hopefully you're doing good there in C/N. Wished your parents could send you back here, Love you as always.

- Jake Sterling, Idk why people call me a simp.

March 17th, 2021