Save your tears (Millicent Brooks x Fem!Reader)

Why the hell am I so interested in Hanahaki disease now-

and gacha club is still being B(bleep)

~ Millicent/Milly Brooks x Female!Reader ~

Pronouns: She/Her (Female pronouns)

Requested by Tsukiko_Megami

Type of One-shot: Fluff + Angst + Song-one shot.

TW: Swearing.

Timeline/AU: Takes place in a prom (no this does not take place where the Sean x reader one took place)

Ships Contained: Milly x Y/N, Saisy, Jailey, Jean, Zilliot, Druke and Slight Hailey x Y/N.

(You can make yourself Lesbian/Pansexual/Bisexual/Omnisexual or any sexuality that likes women because this is a girl x girl one-shot.)

(Inspired by this amazing song)

Context: I was supposed to make this a fluff one-shot but Angst is my thing so if you want me to make you cry then read these $h1tty one shots, hope thats ok to whoever requested this also you're elliot's sister btw.

Bold font - Lyrics

H/C - Hair color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

Ooh

The pink haired devil was being dragged by a certain white-haired angel.

"DAISYYYYYYYYY I DONT WANNA WEAR THIS STINKIN DRESS!!" The pink-haired devil said.

"Well I can't let you wear pants to a prom!" The white-haired angel replied.

"T-True." The pink-haired devil said as she looked around for a certain H/C girl

Na-na, yeah

The music blasted around them and Daisy frozed at the sight beyond her.

"Daisy? what's wrong?" Milly asked but Daisy didn't answer until a few minutes later.

"S-S-Sean.." Daisy stuttered while nervously pointing to Sean who was dancing with Jake.

"O-Oh." Milly felt her hands turn into fists.

"Y-You know w-what, it doesn't matter. the meaning of this night is for us to have fun plus Y/N is still here, which means you have a chance~" Daisy teased.

"D-Daisy! I can't even t-talk to them properly." Milly stood her head low.

"COME ON, GO FIND HER! I'LL FIND SOMEONE TO DANCE WITH ANYWAYS!" Daisy pushed Milly to the dance floor.

"B-B-But, Daisy-" Milly got cut off by the white-haired angel.

"GO!" Daisy encouraged Milly and she ran off.

"F-Fine." Millicent brooks ran off to find her les/Bi/pan/omni date.

"C'mon, where is she?" Milly muttered while still looking for her date.

I saw you dancing in a crowded room

Millicent kept running and couldn't believe her eyes.