If I can't have you then no one can (Alexander Wickham x Yan! Male Reader)

It's pride month, Baby! And you know what that means? GAY TIME :D

~ Alexzander Wickham x Yandere Male!Reader ~

Pronouns: He/Him (Male pronouns)

Requested by Me, Myself, and I.

Type of One-shot: Yandere.
+ Angst

TW: Slight blood, weapon, Swearing, Murd3r, Death, Su1c1d3 Violence and Slight Yelling.

Timeline/AU: Yandere Y/N AU.

Ships contained: Zander x Y/N and that only.

Context: Please do not blame me if this makes you uncomfortable, Blame my imagination please and Yeah the photo above was edited on my phone. (Here's a pic for the people who can't see it)

 (Here's a pic for the people who can't see it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:

Zander ran the entire Hallway as he screamed for help but since he was home alone, there was no one there to help him from this nightmare.

Zander later locked himself in the basement, forgetting to get the key.

Zander took a minute to breathe but then the door started banging.

"Ohhh Zander~" Zander heard Y/N through the door as he Hid under the basement stairs.

'Why? Why did this have to happen!? I never thought Y/N would be like this...Obsessed with me?...' Zander thought as the door busted open, Zander widen his eyes and prayed to god that he wouldn't find him.

"Oh? I guess you wanna play hide and seek eh, love?" Y/n asked to absolute nobody but probably already knowing where to look since the basement was small and didn't have that much hiding spots.

Zander shivered at his tone of voice. it wasn't the sweet voice of Y/N L/N anymore, it was the voice of a yandere monster.

'Please-Please don't find me..' Zander prayed and cried silently, wanting the old Y/N back. the one that made Zander happy all day, the one that Zander would keep pushing away and calling names, and the one who he actually loved.

Y/N's footsteps creaked loudly as he searched around the room, looking for his love.

"Oh...welp...He's not here...might as well go upstairs..." Y/N said shrugging his shoulder as he pretendedly left the basement and Shut the door loudly, making Zander think he left the basement.

"Phew.." Zander sighs and Gets out of his hiding spot, Y/N smirks as his Axe shined in the basement lights.

"I need to get out of here quick!" Zander exclaimed as he tried to run to the door.

"I don't think so, love." Y/N muttered as He got out of his hiding spot and Stopped Zander in his steps.

Zander slowly backs up while being scared for his life. Y/N pins them to the wall while holding their bloody axe.

"Now that Luke is gone...we can finally be together!" Y/N happily exclaimed, Zander widens his eyes.

"You-You killed...Luke?..." Zander asked and Y/N nods with a smile, Zander immediately got angry and slapped Y/N in the face.

"HOW COULD YOU!?" Zander yelled And Y/N looks taken back as He backed up from Zander.

"LUKE WAS MY BEST FRIEND! WHY!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM?! HE DID NOTHING TO YOU!" Zander shouted and Y/N started giggling evilly. Zander got immediately creeped out.

"Oh My love...will you ever learn?..." Y/N says pulling out a photo of Luke, Zander, and Y/N all together.

Zander's face was craved with a heart on it with a text written in red ink saying "My love" while Luke's face was craved with an X in red and Y/N's face wasn't touched nor edited a bit.

"Luke was obviously in-love with you and I couldn't imagine you guys dating so I had to get rid of him fast." Y/N explained while smirking and Zander backed up from him again.

Zander gulped and shivered under Y/N's gaze as he continues to pin him against the wall while having Hearts in his eyes, showing his obsession with the grape.

'Somebody...please...help...' Zander thought as he silently cried for help.

Y/N leaned in to kiss his Grape lips but before he could do that...

Sirens were heard from outside the house and police officers trying to enter the house.

"This is the police! Get out and put your hands up!" An Police officer was heard from outside and Y/N's expression changed to an Angry one and kicked Zander on the floor.

"YOU CALLED THE POLICE!?" Y/N yelled and Zander gulped as he backed up from Y/N but not getting up.

"Tch." Y/N scoffed as He grabbed Zander by the neck and pinned him on the wall.

[MURDER SCENE]

"If i can't have you..." Y/N Raised the Axe and Zander started to get tears in his eyes.

Y/N kissed him on the lips as He raised the axe and Stabbed Zander in the chest.

Blood spitted out all over the floor and bit on Y/N's clothes.

"No one can..." Y/N pulled away as he dropped Zander's dead body on the floor with blood spitting out of his mouth.

[ITS GOOD FOR NOW]

Y/N sighs as he dropped the Bloody axe on the floor.

The Front door was banged open loudly as Police officers started rushing in.

"Fvck.." Y/N cursed as He went to lock the basement door from inside.

Y/N looked around and tried to find something sharp.

He noticed a few glass shards on the floor.

He picked one up and then raised
it.

[SUICIDE SCENE INCOMING]

"I'm coming, my love..." Y/N muttered.

Y/N stabbed himself with the glass shard as blood spitted out of his mouth.

Y/N's body then dropped dead to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY Y'ALL BAHAHAHA

Words: 955