Attention (Jake Sterling x GN!Reader)

So you maybe wondering...
"Author, why are you making so many Jake one-shot?"

It totally has nothing to do with my obssesion with him.

And uh gacha club still doesn't work lol-

~ Jake Sterling x Gender Neutral!Reader ~

Pronouns: They/Them or whatever your pronouns are.

Requested by unihair (this is the 3rd damn time)

Type of One-shot: angst + Fluff + some spicy stuff (nothing too spicy tho)

TW: Swearing.

Timeline/AU: episode 9, at the scene where Jake went to the jomies lockers.

Ships Contained: Jake x Y/N.

Context: you guys are dating and I'm pretty you already know what's gonna happen from da fvck1ng title.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

Not me waiting on a frickin metal locker for my boyfriend, Jake.

We haven't hanged out for a while since he joined the music club and I kinda get Jealous because of the fact he wasn't giving me attention and that he payed more attention to Hailey Austin.

Henry was trying to get something from his locker but his damn shortness wasn't making that Happen while Liam was leaning on the wall beside Henry.

Zoey was putting makeup on with the Mirror that was in her locker and tbh, Idk how that fit in there.

And Lastly Lia was just lookin at some tiktoks on her phone.

Drew was leaning on the locker beside me and so was I.

My eyes widen When i see Jake walking towards us.

'Finally, Thank mother Rosy.' I thought and he smiles when he saw me waiting but then it faded away when he saw Drew.

"Haha! I told you he would show up, you owe me a soda." Said Liam and Henry looked unfazed.

"Heya" said Jake putting a hand on my shoulder and the other one is his jacket pocket.

"Oh, Jake. I'm surprised, you're not ditching us for the music fr-" I cut Drew off.

"Club." I said putting a finger on his mouth, Drew pushes my finger away.

"For once." Said Drew putting away his phone into his hoodie, Jake sighs.

"I Said I would come, didn't I?" Jake said.

"Oh, Jake!" An annoying feminine voice said, Drew moved out of the way while I backed up a bit.

So now you may be wondering, who is this 'annoying feminine voice'

Well it's none other than Lia the b1txh herself.

"I'm so glad you're coming, we've got to do this tiktok trend together!" Lia pulled her phone out as Jealousy grew inside of me.

"It's called '2 best-friends in a room, they might kiss.'" Lia said popping out the "kiss" word, Jake cringed and so did I.

"Though, you don't actually kiss me." Lia giggles and I was ready to start a fight by quietly cracking my knuckles like Milly did.

Jake mouthed a "help me" to Drew and I was so ready to Take Lia down to the fvck1ng ground.